Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced! >

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Caster Racing Nitro Buggy Just Announced!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by janderson78
Guys where can I get the full results I would like to see how everyone did????
Jason I didnt go i had some family issues. The results can be found at liverc.com
Old 05-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wow, look what I miss out on by not hanging out enough here in the nitro section

Clutch: I ran the stock clutch in my 1.5R last weekend and it worked awesome imo. Only change I made was to add small washers under the shoes. Caster MK2 also broke in and ran awesome. Hopefully I did a decent job with the break in so it will last me a while.

THara: Welcome to the Caster Fan Club. We can add you to the list. You even went to the effort to make up a new profile to hide behind.
Really, you should judge the car itself and not the driver. Truhe, etc can make any car look good, and a sportsman driver can make any car look bad. You must be really good, so it won't matter what car you drive. I suggest you send your awesome resume to the other brands and take the one who offers you the best price. I'm sure AE is just waiting to hear from you.

Clayton is a good guy and a cool dude to hang out and race with. Who are you to come here and tell us what you think of him? You think we care what you think? I don't. Maybe you should post your contact info, or even pick up the phone and call Mike or Cam if you think it's really important.

Pease and Mazza may not like my comments in a public forum, so I apologize to them if that's the case. But this crap gets old..... some big man hiding behind a fake name and calling out our drivers, our team manager, our owners? Anything I left out here?

Dustin

Last edited by glassdoctor; 05-07-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Dustin.....while we're adding him to the fan club....we need to get him a "Fan Boy" application. I know....he's prolly not really ready for it yet....but you know how long it takes to get the "Fan Boy" paper work processed.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Adept

WOW NOT EVEN WORTH MY THE TIME!!!!

Last edited by BigC123; 05-06-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Bad person Bashing us
Old 05-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

x

Last edited by hakmazter; 05-06-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:32 AM
Tech Master

Is his last name initial the letter G?
Old 05-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

WOW....the guy turned a 42.5 in his Sportsman B main.

That's SMOKIN' it!!!!

OK....I'm done. LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Default wow

Originally Posted by skeller
WOW....the guy turned a 42.5 in his Sportsman B main.

That's SMOKIN' it!!!!

OK.
...I'm done. LOL

Last edited by Rhyz772k7; 05-06-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Caster

Originally Posted by BigC123
Ah so here we go again talking smack oh well I guess you had a good time in the sportsman class at the Wiregrass, oh yeah we already know who you are so dont even try to think we dont. It is so funny how when someone gets mad cause the couldnt be part of a race team, they try to cause problems for other people. Shows what kind of a person you are and how you feel about yourself. Maybe you should go to the doctor and get that checked out. Oh well enough time spent on this see ya I have got better things to do, Oh wait maybe I should go practice, so I can go win some sportsman titles. LOL!!!

Last edited by Rhyz772k7; 05-06-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: edit
Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rhyz772k7
Man,
I think it is great you guys want to include me in your little sharade, but facts be known.
I have not been on rc tech since I don't know when. Yes I ran sportsman at Wiregrass, haven't raced in a year and a half,simply because I knew I wouldn't be on an expert pace.(Some of us don't try to think we are faster than we really are) Looks like from what I was told alot of you guys drivers there were in the E-main...Lmao But you guys are stupid to try and call me and Mike on this. Shows how desperate you are to get some exposure for yourself. That desperate to get some sales...lol. Bottom line when Mike was the Team Manager that was the most exposure and sales that car has ever seen. Now you guys are mad cause the that car is done.
Clayton as far you go well...... your a clown straight up.
Looks like your mouth got you in trouble from what I read of Hara's posts.
Can't wait to see your ho ass at the track. Might want to start working out,or practice your skillz at boxing.
Cause you will need them most definitely.
As far as you other bitches are concerned. Have fun taking my scraps... Don't hate on me cause you jackasses drive junk. I learned my lesson, sadly took 2 years. But hey, live and learn.

you represent your companies well i hope none of those are sponsors
Old 05-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

My 2cents is after meeting Caster's Team manager Josh Pease at Nitro Challenge he is a stand up guy. And I race with Caster's Aaron Lewis every week another Top Notch Person. Both can drive........
Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rhyz772k7
Man,

Clayton as far you go well...... your a clown straight up.
Looks like your mouth got you in trouble from what I read of Hara's posts.
Can't wait to see your ho ass at the track. Might want to start working out,or practice your skillz at boxing.
Cause you will need them most definitely.

im sorry your going to threaten some one over toy car racing you need to really grow up. your the reason the hobby gets bad exposure because some moron thinks he is the best thing and threatens some one....seriously dude grow up............
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Default wow

Originally Posted by cheesecake
im sorry your going to threaten some one over toy car racing you need to really grow up. your the reason the hobby gets bad exposure because some moron thinks he is the best thing and threatens some one....seriously dude grow up............

Last edited by Rhyz772k7; 05-06-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Its amazing how guys can carry on like this !!
Caster guys dont bother with responses its plain to see whats happening by the posts made so far, so leave it be.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Adept

I want to say I am sorry Ed if you are not THara, but there is no reason to be this way about things since all I have done is been nice to ya and helped you out numerous times in the past. All you would of had to do is call me on the phone and discus things like civilized people. Also I dont know how Mike B. ,got involved in this but he is no way included in these posts. Since I do buisness with him on a regular basis and we seem to not have a problem with each other. Also in the future please leave my team out of things if you have a problem with me please, I dont know how you would have a problem with me when, no body else has had one since now oh well. Well I will leave you with post and hope everything has come peace!! If not oh well I did my part. Later Guy's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.