Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
RC BODZ is a CLOWN!!!! >

RC BODZ is a CLOWN!!!!

RC BODZ is a CLOWN!!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Has anyone been able to get in touch with rcbodz? He is still ignoring me.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I agree with your comment regarding his work.....

Its used to be some pretty cool stuff. Now its all the same with little variations between the bodies...

I've not read all the post regarding this guy. But to this many pages must mean he's wronged alot of people.

I'm curious if anyone has confronted him face-to-face...

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
So, if this RC BODZ guy is a clown, do you know if he does birthday parties?

But seriously, I hope everyone gets their stuff cleared up. I noticed that the stuff he has forsale on e-bay is getting less and less technical. I admired his stuff for a while, now I'm very disappointed!

He might as well start doing birthday parties, that way he can stick with face painting! Har har har, I crack myself up!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

SPEEDSKI - did you ever pay this idiot a visit?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

No one can confront him, he doesnt have problems with anyone in his home town...lol. And he takes care of his ebay customers cause paypal keeps him honest. It almost seems like he is trying to ruin his own reputation...he is destroying his own rep!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump.

This guy scammed me out of two Mugen buggy bodies (which I sent him), plus $180. This was almost two years ago, so he's been ripping people off a LONG time.

He kept stalling me until the PayPal claim time limit expired (kept telling me the painted bodies would be done soon, or were on their way, etc.), so there was nothing I could do.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by glolar
Bump.

This guy scammed me out of two Mugen buggy bodies (which I sent him), plus $180. This was almost two years ago, so he's been ripping people off a LONG time.

He kept stalling me until the PayPal claim time limit expired (kept telling me the painted bodies would be done soon, or were on their way, etc.), so there was nothing I could do.
This is exactly what he did to me...same thing!! he got me for 180.00 just before xmass...
Old 01-28-2009, 06:41 AM
JQ
Tech Master

why dont you people quit crying about it and do something about it?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JQ
why dont you people quit crying about it and do something about it?
Here is the Deal!!! Basically we all trusted RC Bodz, he is good at convincing you for the 45 days it takes him to get passed a PayPal claim. He says its custom, or in my case, it was 6 bodies, "its gonna take a little time" which I thought was resonable. After that, not much you can do. I have contacted his local PD, Federal Agencies, etc. They all don't want to mess with these small claims.

So, then what do you do. Fly to Oklahoma and take him to court??? Sometimes over $100.00!! I even went to Perry for business, but then I thought to my self, this punk will sue me for everything I got if I went and kicked his ass. Again, not worth it. He is very good at knowing how far he can push the rules at Ebay and PayPal, so he just keeps doing it!!!

So, the best thing is to keep people informed and hope people see this before they buy.

All things come full cirlce, someday, he will be sitting somewhere thinking, well I am in XYZ trouble because I screwed so many people. He cannot on his death bed say he is sorry to God for this stuff. You go to the same place for stealing and you do for lying, he does both. I hope it's worth it to him now, cuz his day is coming!!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

There is nothing we can do, cops say its a civil matter and that I have to go to his home town and take him to small claims which cant happen of course. I did just buy one of his ebay bodies and that deal went sour as well and I was forced to leave him negative feedback.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

" I noticed that the stuff he has forsale on e-bay is getting less and less technical."

Thats what happens when you're a good artist that fries your brain.

I know an airbrush guy from building show trucks, he goes by the name Shadow, he's an amazing artist. And he's a really cool guy, he surfaces about once a year paints 4 or 5 trucks and when the workload gets too stressful and he needs to stay up for days at a time to meet his deadlines he starts doing meth. within 2 or 3 months he disappears again, when he resurfaces he has all kinds of stories about living in crack houses sleeping on the floor and all kinds of excuses why he kept the down payments and such. We're talking about 3000-5000 dollar paintjobs here!! I just hope this BODZ guy screws someone local enough to him that johnny law will catch up to him, cause I guarantee he has warrants out for him or something that could get him locked up.

My close friend Mama from Severed Ties summed it up best, " he went to a house party in 92 and hasn't left since, in his mind"
Old 01-29-2009, 04:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey, has anyone thought about pulling everyones details together and contacting ebay and paypal as one?

Both are very security and reputation conscious. If they can't go for him legally i'm sure he will get shut down. Paypal particuly, they rely on reputation for safe and secure purchasing...
Old 01-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IanWright
Hey, has anyone thought about pulling everyones details together and contacting ebay and paypal as one?

Both are very security and reputation conscious. If they can't go for him legally i'm sure he will get shut down. Paypal particuly, they rely on reputation for safe and secure purchasing...
Great idea!
Old 01-29-2009, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by coolrunnings
....... I did just buy one of his ebay bodies and that deal went sour as well and I was forced to leave him negative feedback.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!

WHY would you go to him after you championed the campaign against him so hard here and at other sites?!

Aren't there qualified RC painters that can handle your business besides BODZ ?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I bet he bought it for the sole purpose of leaving negative feedback.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I sure hope there wasn't any money changing hands......

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.