Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W.I.N.(WIREGRASS INDOOR NATIONALS)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Another thing that everybody needs to remember that there has been issues with in other races YOU RACE YOU TURN MARSHALL if you have a substitute that is fine but it is your responsibility to make sure that person is there. it does not matter who you are or who you represent. there will be numbered areas that will represent your number from the prior run (qualifiers&mains) if that spot is empty that person will be penalized this will be addressed in the drivers meeting along with other issues so be sure to attend.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imjammin
Another thing that everybody needs to remember that there has been issues with in other races YOU RACE YOU TURN MARSHALL if you have a substitute that is fine but it is your responsibility to make sure that person is there. it does not matter who you are or who you represent. there will be numbered areas that will represent your number from the prior run (qualifiers&mains) if that spot is empty that person will be penalized this will be addressed in the drivers meeting along with other issues so be sure to attend.
At the CRCRC in Ohio they had a "you practice you marshall" policy which helped because generally you get 2 marshalls running all over the track and that is not fair. Some guys run 6 tanks and then go back to thier pit area until they run again. I tried to TM' at the PNB but i'm not gonna be the only guy chasing 20 cars on a big track.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Tech Regular

about the only way to keep practice in order is to have controlled practice. this would be our last option so if we have that problem we will go to controlled practice maybe the honor system will work
Old 02-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Track building will be done by:
Bobby Moore
Mario Cranford
Vernon Cook
Marcus Black
Tim Monday & myself
Plus a few others

One feature we will tell you about is that we will have atleast one section of the track that will be carpeted.

We are proud to announce that the Dothan Holiday Inn South is the premier choice for the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals event. www.hidothan.com Must mention "WIN RC" to get discounted rate.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

i went to the losi race in Tampa a few years back.. on there practice you ran one tank and came down and marshalled. one guy tried to get two tanks in and they shut practice down for almost an hour...for discipline. it didnt happen again. sometimes the so called adults have to be treated like kids. and i am all for it.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Tech Regular

it would probaly be easier to control if you go for a 15 min run then tm
Old 02-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seayya
Track building will be done by:
Bobby Moore
Mario Cranford
Vernon Cook
Marcus Black
Tim Monday & myself
Plus a few others

One feature we will tell you about is that we will have atleast one section of the track that will be carpeted.

We are proud to announce that the Dothan Holiday Inn South is the premier choice for the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals event. www.hidothan.com Must mention "WIN RC" to get discounted rate.

nice
Old 02-12-2009, 05:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by r1harper
i went to the losi race in Tampa a few years back.. on there practice you ran one tank and came down and marshalled. one guy tried to get two tanks in and they shut practice down for almost an hour...for discipline. it didnt happen again. sometimes the so called adults have to be treated like kids. and i am all for it.
That's harsh but when you get a ton of people mad at you you learn to obey the rules.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Keith call me when you get a minute...
Old 02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Tech Regular

We like to thank 4C Hobby Supply for coming aboard for the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals.

www.4chobbysupply.com

Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

any word on the camper deal
Old 02-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

We are meeting with the fairgrounds next Wednesday afternoon, so we should have some answers posted no later than Thursday evening.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imjammin
about the only way to keep practice in order is to have controlled practice. this would be our last option so if we have that problem we will go to controlled practice maybe the honor system will work
IMO...controlled practice IS THE ONLY WAY for everyone to get GOOD practice and have fun.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

I playing on making the race, but its to far to drive. I have a ? can I take my stuff on the plane as A checked bag. May someone works for a airline or TSA or anyone who has done it or tried it before. please let me know thanks.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You can check all of your stuff except fuel, WD-40, Nitro clean...check
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...ted-items.shtm

This is where you can find the TSA prohibited items in checked luggage...also i would check my car and stuff in a hard case with locks. and when TSA finished checking it you can have them put tape around it also to ensure security....Hard cases sometimes crack while being stacked so you could also saran wrap around it so if it cracks you don't lose anything...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.