Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Tebo is released by hobbico! >

Tebo is released by hobbico!

Tebo is released by hobbico!

Old 10-01-2008, 12:25 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

and you have guys like Drake making well over $100,000 if not very close to $200,000.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Ouch, spoken like a true Tebo fan!, lol
Truth be told, I'm a fan of most team drivers regardless of whom they drive for. I don't know any of the specifics about Tebo and Hobbico; but I don't like seeing him get trashed. He's a nice guy. I hope he continues racing.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Tech Initiate

tebo running a hb screams world champion!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

What about who will be the next pro driver for the O'Donnell buggy?

Maybe it is just me, but on a local or club racing level I have never really herd many results for the Z01-B
Old 10-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slakr

Maybe it is just me, but on a local or club racing level I have never really herd many results for the Z01-B
It's only been out a couple months.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by slakr

Steven Hartson.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Tech Addict

If we are going to dream then OFNA needs to pick him up and start a US team with him and Kortz racing the Hyper series of cars. Maybe Hobao in the US would then have some of the same success it has in Europe.

Ed M.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by boostfiend
Oh, I doubt he'd want to take your job.
I doubt he COULD take my job! Regardless of his impressive R/C racing resume, I bet software engineering is one of his strong points.

Last edited by HookaMega; 10-01-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by boostfiend
Truth be told, I'm a fan of most team drivers regardless of whom they drive for. I don't know any of the specifics about Tebo and Hobbico; but I don't like seeing him get trashed. He's a nice guy. I hope he continues racing.
BTW I was not trashing Tebo, just poking a little fun into the thread.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Tech Adept

OFF NEO-BUGGY.NET

Promising young Kyosho America driver Taylor Peterson has announced his departure from the 'Red Army'. Speaking briefly to Taylor he expressed his gratefulness towards his former team-mates and Kyosho and is looking forward to joining O'Donnell.

Taylor posted the following statement:
"I would like to sincerely thank Kyosho for there support these past years.... There great people and like family to me. I would not be where I am today without the support and friendship of everyone on the team. Unfortunately I will not be racing for the K family this up coming season, I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to hanging out with everyone at the track!
Best Regards, Taylor Petersen"
Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HookaMega
I doubt he COULD take my job! Regardless of his impressive R/C racing resume, I bet software engineering is one of his strong points.
A software engineer flipping burgers? Man, what drug did you get into?

Originally Posted by HookaMega
BTW I was not trashing Tebo, just poking a little fun into the thread.
Kinda figured that, me too. Just don't want to see anyone kicking the guy when he's down. Some racers I could understand, but Tebo has been a pretty consistant good guy.

Hopefully he gets a good deal at the end of all this. I think we both/all agree on that.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Savage6151
OFF NEO-BUGGY.NET

Promising young Kyosho America driver Taylor Peterson has announced his departure from the 'Red Army'. Speaking briefly to Taylor he expressed his gratefulness towards his former team-mates and Kyosho and is looking forward to joining O'Donnell.

Taylor posted the following statement:
"I would like to sincerely thank Kyosho for there support these past years.... There great people and like family to me. I would not be where I am today without the support and friendship of everyone on the team. Unfortunately I will not be racing for the K family this up coming season, I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to hanging out with everyone at the track!
Best Regards, Taylor Petersen"
Wow... O'D branching out to the PacNW - woo! I purchased the Z01 at the right time! lol...

At least O'D isn't high and dry - Petersen is good for sure.

I'm sure this is just the beginning of the team switching.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Tebo is not down. He's an all Star. Sponsors will fight for Him. He can write his own ticket. He's like a peyton Manning with no team.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:50 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bentgear
If we are going to dream then OFNA needs to pick him up and start a US team with him and Kortz racing the Hyper series of cars. Maybe Hobao in the US would then have some of the same success it has in Europe.

Ed M.
I hope that he doesn't make that mistake.. I'm sure that the H9 will be great buggy if it ever comes out but, boy...they must be having all kinds of issues with that buggy, the only person that liked the handling of the H9 at the WC race was Kortz. OFNA was the major sponsor of the WC race and they haven't even posted any information, pics etc. after the race.. they must be embarrassed...

better yet... the best HoBao Racing driver Robert Batlle ran his bad to the bone Hyper8 instead of the H9.. that was a smack to Tim Bump's face...

Last edited by D8; 10-01-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Imagine if Nanda signed up Tebo, driving with an STS engine!!! now how cool and unstoppable would that be!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.