Old 02-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Bump
For an awsome thread
Old 02-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Putting in my new VXL into my Slash, having it "thermal" according to the manual after 15 feet, gear it down, charge the battery, does it again. WTF.
And neither of my other RC cars (MGT 4.6, CEN car) are working.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

i forgot to put set my epa's on my new acer servos and smoke my throttle servos.

thank god for friends at AE.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

my case was cracked on my go .21 motor and didnt see it. then was wondering why i couldnt get a tune on it. i have it to a local guy who all he does is race go motors, he got it tuned right. i raced all day and it ran great. then in my main i did 20 sec and my motor seized, we temped it and it was at 458*, i was in first tho
Old 02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mauve
Caught up with few mates to hit his backyard track and have a bit of a giggle. After 3 or 4 tanks of giggles, coming around the 90 right hander onto the straight, a little bit pare shapped and botched the jump. Ran over and flipped the truck back over and started walking back to the bench we where standing on to control the truck, whilst still driving. Unfortunately, as I came around the same last corner, I'm still walking along the edge of the track towards the stand, messed the corner up and suddenly my own truck is flying through the air at crotch height. Fortunately, I managed to get my leg in the way before I got hit by my flying rig. I ended up with a broken A-arm on the rig, a badly bruised knee and my mates laughing their A$$' off at me having tried to kill myself with my own car. Miserable buggers still give me grief about that mistake. Also have had the end pop off the diff oil bottle as I think everyone has been caught by.
yup ive done that before, trying to get the diff oil out faster and end up getting half the bottle out real fast and over flowing my diff like no other lol
Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default Run AwaY!!!!!!CoRNER!!!!!!!

Scott, La Nitro Open 2008

Picture this....... qualifier #3 at the end of the night last run you know......im in the lead with half a lap on the field. While going down the straight away
3/4 i let off throttle and motor is still pulling.......tap brakes, no response, turn left no response..befor i can scream at the marshall the truck is upside down in the air (having hit the pipe at the end)and smashing into the fence wing first. Finally after the motor (new o.s. speed in it's first race day) popped
the marshall got to it.
After further inspection the battery had just enough play in reciever box to crack the connection from switch to battery and backed out.

Can you say aGHHHH WTF