Thinking about upgrading

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thinking about upgrading

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Tech Initiate

thats what i kinda figured, ive heard a lot of mixed reviews about the t maxx, i figure i will get a revo do a few mods get my driving skills a little better, maybe hit the local track and see what i can do and then eventually get a good buggy just for the track..
Old 09-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MBR52
Yeah, I'm with u there Integra, I'd really like to see a revo beat any buggy or truggy that is going around. I'd stand on my head if a revo did manage to beat a buggy or a truggy I would be shocked
I never said I could beat one, or even keep up on the circuit. I just said on the straight I could stay on the guy in front's tail until the next corner.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Actually I surprised a few buggy racers when I showed up to a local track and I had the only monster truck. They let me race against sportsman 1/8 buggies and I was running in 5th out of 10 when I broke a rocker post.

That said the pro 1/8 buggies were running 4+ seconds faster per lap than me. I know if the buggies I was ahead of were setup correctly with a decent driver that I would have stood no chance.