Hyper 9

Old 09-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RETRO RC
well Batlle is using his 8.5 so I guess he's not quite happy with the 9 yet
read my post, I don't think it's not that he doesn't like it, I think it's because he feels more comfortable with the 8.5 since he has been racing it for quite a while now.

HoBao USA needs to get their shiat together... I was a diehard hobao racing fan but not anymore... I switch over to Hot Bodies with the new D8 buggy..
what's wrong with them? and for that comment, now I know you are MX250 in the Ofna forums, you seriously need to stop bashing HoBao like you did in the Ofna boards.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:55 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

get a life kid.... I still have my 8.5 and will never get rid of it.... I love the HoBao products but not the H9... you need a little more experience in this field before you make anymore comments towards me... you just like to start shit with people... in another words you are a trouble maker... get a life... I have been running rc cars for over 20 years and have tried just about every rc car in the market...

p.s.
my problem is with OFNA for the lack of support of the HoBao products here in the USA.... look around the world and see the great support that they get but, not here in the US.. they don't even have team member shirts etc.. like other countries... and that is my problem... DO YOU GET THAT YOU PUNK!!!

Last edited by D8; 09-15-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hey D9

I can see you've been glueing tires today.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Holy Hostility Batman!! D8 if indeed you are also MX250, I remember you apologizing to everyone on Ofna's website, you said you were going through alot of personal bullshit and you didn't mean to be so nasty and negative?! What happened to that guy! Chill out dude, it's a hobby, and we are all here to help each other and chat, I can't stand when people start fights over this stupid bullshit. It's a fuckin RC car for Christ's sake, can everyone just relax please!?
Old 09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
D8
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Holy Hostility Batman!! D8 if indeed you are also MX250, I remember you apologizing to everyone on Ofna's website, you said you were going through alot of personal bullshit and you didn't mean to be so nasty and negative?! What happened to that guy! Chill out dude, it's a hobby, and we are all here to help each other and chat, I can't stand when people start fights over this stupid bullshit. It's a fuckin RC car for Christ's sake, can everyone just relax please!?
I understand 100% but this punk keeps coming after me.... enough is enough!!! I am a military freak from the 82nd Airborne and we can just take so much!!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Im SICK of waiting for it too.: flaming:

Im thinking of getting a X Ray 808 now..
Old 09-15-2008, 07:43 PM
D8
Tech Master

the 808 is bad to the bone... great choice!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by D8
get a life kid.... I still have my 8.5 and will never get rid of it.... I love the HoBao products but not the H9... you need a little more experience in this field before you make anymore comments towards me... you just like to start shit with people... in another words you are a trouble maker... get a life... I have been running rc cars for over 20 years and have tried just about every rc car in the market...

p.s.
my problem is with OFNA for the lack of support of the HoBao products here in the USA.... look around the world and see the great support that they get but, not here in the US.. they don't even have team member shirts etc.. like other countries... and that is my problem... DO YOU GET THAT YOU PUNK!!!
you don't know anything about me, I'm not a trouble maker, maybe you should take a look at yourself with all the flame posts on ofna and this one, you say you have been in this hobby for the past 20 years and yet you act like you just got in, it's sad. I don't need 20 years of experience to know my stuff, I wish I could race you and your D8 and settle it on the track

And you are saying I like to throw sh!t at people, I would like you to quote a post from me doing that, I never threw sh!t at you, I just said you need to stop bashing HoBao, that's it, you have issues man, and actually you do, you said it on the ofna boards.

Maybe you should find the D8 thread and stick to it.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

I had a chance to see the Hyper 9 being wheeled by J. Kortz at my local track 2 weekends ago ,let me tell you this buggy is dialed.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM
D8
Tech Master

Originally Posted by zJatoRad
you don't know anything about me, I'm not a trouble maker, maybe you should take a look at yourself with all the flame posts on ofna and this one, you say you have been in this hobby for the past 20 years and yet you act like you just got in, it's sad. I don't need 20 years of experience to know my stuff, I wish I could race you and your D8 and settle it on the track

And you are saying I like to throw sh!t at people, I would like you to quote a post from me doing that, I never threw sh!t at you, I just said you need to stop bashing HoBao, that's it, you have issues man, and actually you do, you said it on the ofna boards.

Maybe you should find the D8 thread and stick to it.
kid you are an IDIOT!!! averything was fine untill you started your shit again... get a life kid and stop going after people.... you just can't take the truth... the truth hurts doesn't it? you piece of garbage...
Old 09-15-2008, 09:27 PM
D8
Tech Master

and by the way you shithead the only thing that I have said is that OFNA support sucks here in the US and that the Hyper9 buggy sucks and you tooked to the next level coming after me....
Old 09-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by D8
kid you are an IDIOT!!! averything was fine untill you started your shit again... get a life kid and stop going after people.... you just can't take the truth... the truth hurts doesn't it? you piece of garbage...
no, everything was fine until this: "HoBao USA needs to get their shiat together... "

I have a good life, thank God, but apparently you don't, and that's the truth, it hurts doesn't it?

had a chance to see the Hyper 9 being wheeled by J. Kortz at my local track 2 weekends ago ,let me tell you this buggy is dialed.
man some of you guys are lucky to have team drivers at your local track! I can't wait for the H9
Old 09-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by D8
and by the way you shithead the only thing that I have said is that OFNA support sucks here in the US and that the Hyper9 buggy sucks and you tooked ot to the next level coming after me....
what makes you think the Hyper 9 sucks, really I would like to know what goes through your head that makes you think the Hyper 9 is a failure... It didn't look to me when Kortz took that win a few weeks ago!

man you must have paranoia issues, thinking the world is coming after you or something, honestly, I don't care about you, really, but if I can defend a product i believe in, I will.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

lets get talking about the hyper9!! stop typing at each other so hard!!! you might hurt your keyboards!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

well according to Rob from Nitrohouse, HoBao said the buggy is almost ready! so maybe we'll have some solid info after the worlds?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.