Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/Slayer.html

Download
www.promofo-racing.org/video/NCRC/Slayer.wmv

Griz
Old 08-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanx griz. Nice video again. I enjoyed watching.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

As always, great video Griz
Old 08-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Addict

Sweet vid Griz..

I cant wait to see a whole class of those things, like 14 on the track at the same time.. LOL. Bash fest!

Nice!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Addict

Default Did someone call for a BASH FEST

I got you covered on that one Its called Hack 'n Slash and basically its a demo derby while racing. No marshalls if you manage to stick your opponent into a pipe or get them on their backs its ok. If a car quits forward motion for so many seconds he's out of the race. The crowd counts down the seconds as the hapless driver tries to 'unstick' their truck and continue. You have to maintain forward motion around the track. No reverse no driving backwards. Last man standing wins. And I think they have some kind of tie breaker if it goes too long. First time I've gone out to see it so its all new to me too. Judging from the amount of laughter punctuated by loud outbursts of even more laughter and input from the crowd its over the top fun for all concerned. A bit hard to video especially the first few laps so much is going on.

Anyways I'm working on that one. I picked out a nice long almost 6 minute song too. So plenty of time for regular Slash racing and Hack 'n Slash. Might be tomorrow before its finished. I'm dead tired and my legs are giving me fits today. The price I pay for being able to do this. Its been pretty good lately. Must have done something last night. I know the ground around some of the track is soft and that usually will cause me some problems with my ankle that is fused and doesn't like to bend. I just had the markers checked so its not the bone disease coming back not much I can do except ride it out.

The weekend is coming up. I want to get out in case Gustav screws things up. Gas already went up a dime here between last night and today Nothing has happened yet and they are raising prices. The Russians want more for their oil they invade someone. I still haven't heard any govt official with the stones to forbid trading in oil without taking delivery. Crime is way up around here. Phony money hot checks gas theft regular old stealing. All way up. Something has got to give soon. I'm leaning towards the 'anyone that hasn't been there before' ticket myself. Politicians are like diapers. Sooner or later they start stinking and have to be changed.

Griz
Old 08-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Alright, I'm mad... that one sucked me in!

I have NO IDEA who that band is, but it is positively NOT Slayer!

But it's all good if you turn the sound off! Nice video Griz!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

got me too, I thought I was going to see Kerry King ripping the hell out of the 6stringer!! LOL

Great video Griz! once again!!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Master

Sounds like Cake to me. Great video. The Slash is just too slow for my nitro addicted self but the Slayer looks fun! Another excellent video griz.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Adept

Nice video! Is there a place that has a list of links to your video library?

My favorite is still Dream I'd love to see another similar to this format.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

nice video
Old 08-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Addict

Default This is a pretty complete list

A pretty complete list of the embedded vids is here http://www.rcuniverse.com/mvp/mvppos...emberid=197467 If you do a view page source on your browser when you are at the page you can figure out the download link as well. If the filename of the video has a -sm on the end take it off to get the large size file. I'd try and show you but it would be easier if you get someone that knows a little html to point it out to you. Once you see it you'll be able to figure out any link to download a video. I do it this way because I have no problems from hackers. There is nothing running so nothing for them to exploit. And I can spend all my time making videos no messing with admin'ng a site. I just put up a Slash vid check it out. A new type of Slash racing has sprung up in Austin. Called Hack 'n Slash its basically a moving demo derby

Griz
Old 08-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The Slayer looks much better on the track than the Slash. It will be interesting to see how well these trucks take off.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

The price seems to high to me. If they want to get newcomers to the hobby/sport they need to drop the price of the Slayer closer to the Slash. Right now it seems like they're targeting those already in the hobby and that won't expand their customer base as much. I guess we'll see.