Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S lOT OF TWO crt'5s

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default F/S lOT OF TWO crt'5s

Here we have two crt.5's.and a lot of spare parts, and two set of tires, and some titanium turn buckles and hing pins from lunsfred.. All of the cars are on the long chassis for the standard servo's. One of the cars is a pro kit, and the other is a rtr but they both have been upgraded. Both come with motor's and both car has servo's. There is only one radio but two receivers. and there is two 800mah battery pack and i will throw in a charger to. the pro kit has a novarossi.12 and the stock one has a t-maxx .15, i don't really know the life of the motors.There is a stater box that was not shown it the picture. All you need is 20 % fuel and your good to go. Feel free to email me if you have any Questions about this sell.

I'm asking 600 or best offer

Last edited by D BALLA; 08-12-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

there is a for sale thread her >> http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/

also might need 2 work on your spelling