Wiki Posts
Search

Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires

Just a quick FYI these tires have been out for a while & just came out with a new addition www.twistertiresusa.com
They come in yellow or white rims 2 compounds soft & super soft i been running the adherence soft which are similar to CF M2 the super soft have a bit more side bite than the CF M3 The new sticky well be tested out this weekend Here are some pics
pic left side new stiky right side adherence
tire wear has been fantastic
Attached Thumbnails Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-1.jpg   Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-2.jpg   Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-3.jpg  
Old 05-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ive talked to you about this before GMartinez...

I would stay away from this company, site owner doesnt seem to answer his messages, he lost a customer.. or 10. Poor site, no pictures, no options on wether you want white or yellow rims, probably a case of "ya get what ya pay for"

Im not impressed with the way they treat their potential customers, youd think he would respond to me when I was looking for 20 or so premounted tires but nope...

Last edited by new to rc cars; 05-16-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

the same thing happen to me when I order some on-road tires and they send me the wrong tires. I email them about it and I am still waiting for there answer this was like 2 months ago. first and last time I will give them my business.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah, and I ordered some wrong parts from carolinasrc and asked about a refund... and Jon seemed very hesitant to answer.

Its been about 3 weeks now, im positive they have gotten the package with the items I want returned, but hes not letting me know or anything, not very impressed at all. No refund, no answer to my emails, nothing, Ive spent over 1200$ on carolinasrc since christmas and Im not even worth of an email back. just great.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by new to rc cars
Yeah, and I ordered some wrong parts from carolinasrc and asked about a refund... and Jon seemed very hesitant to answer.

Its been about 3 weeks now, im positive they have gotten the package with the items I want returned, but hes not letting me know or anything, not very impressed at all. No refund, no answer to my emails, nothing, Ive spent over 1200$ on carolinasrc since christmas and Im not even worth of an email back. just great.
We are talking about two different website twistertires and Carolinasrc.. I have never bought from Carolinasrc.

Amainhobby are very good..
Old 05-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by new to rc cars
Ive talked to you about this before GMartinez...

I would stay away from this company, site owner doesnt seem to answer his messages, he lost a customer.. or 10. Poor site, no pictures, no options on wether you want white or yellow rims, probably a case of "ya get what ya pay for"

Im not impressed with the way they treat their potential customers, youd think he would respond to me when I was looking for 20 or so premounted tires but nope...
you mentioned it to me what you were looking for & I provided you the information that you requested as for pictures there is a picture of the adherence as for the selection or option of choosing the rim color I will mention it to the owner other than that you got some customer service from me. free of charge lol. no excuses on the owner's part he's a racer just like us & sometimes is hard to get ahold of but feel free to shoot concerns my way as I will pass it on to him in the mean time if anyone is having an issue pm me I do come on from time to time but if it's on a race weekend don't get upset if I don't get back to you soon. I also have some tires in my possesion that I will be selling @ the track for the owner so if you need some lmk
Old 05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

are just the tires available un-mounted?
Old 05-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by HulkNT1
We are talking about two different website twistertires and Carolinasrc.. I have never bought from Carolinasrc.

Amainhobby are very good..
I know, im just saying.

Originally Posted by GMartinez
you mentioned it to me what you were looking for & I provided you the information that you requested as for pictures there is a picture of the adherence as for the selection or option of choosing the rim color I will mention it to the owner other than that you got some customer service from me. free of charge lol. no excuses on the owner's part he's a racer just like us & sometimes is hard to get ahold of but feel free to shoot concerns my way as I will pass it on to him in the mean time if anyone is having an issue pm me I do come on from time to time but if it's on a race weekend don't get upset if I don't get back to you soon. I also have some tires in my possesion that I will be selling @ the track for the owner so if you need some lmk
yeah, just let him know what if he wants to sell things, to spend a little more than 45 seconds on the HTML for his site.. and to answer his customers questions.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by phixd
are just the tires available un-mounted?
just mounted
Old 05-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Whats up, George its Thomas, I ran the tires this weekend med soft, the worked real well. The only problem, they a little tight going on the hub, but they had great traction and very little tire ware. When will the have some for the truck. For the price you cant beat it. P.S Thanks Keven for correcting my order an saving me a few dollars.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I dont see the knuckle looking ones on the website..... when will they be available? You sell direct to dealers or distributed through anyone?
Old 05-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bluer322
Whats up, George its Thomas, I ran the tires this weekend med soft, the worked real well. The only problem, they a little tight going on the hub, but they had great traction and very little tire ware. When will the have some for the truck. For the price you cant beat it. P.S Thanks Keven for correcting my order an saving me a few dollars.
Will do as for Truggy it will be a couple of months
Old 05-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Tony Newland
I dont see the knuckle looking ones on the website..... when will they be available? You sell direct to dealers or distributed through anyone?
the knuckle looking 1 are listed as sticky on the website.
Dealers welcomed & anyone can go on-line & purchase them directly
Old 05-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

does twister make truggy tires too?
Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by chadn
does twister make truggy tires too?
there in prototype stages time frame should be around a couple of months

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.