Wiki Posts
Search

ABSOLUTELY INSANE TIRE DEAL - AKA, PROLINE, JCONCEPTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default ABSOLUTELY INSANE TIRE DEAL - AKA, PROLINE, JCONCEPTS

A friend who races in GA, just passed along this coupon for Mod Hobby (www.modhobby.com). Basically, if you spend at least $135 or more of a product, you get 25% off every single make of tires, premounts and wheels. Coupon code is INSANE25OFF. Not sure if this was just for a special group or something as I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, but I just used it and the order is being processed!!!!!! I don't see any usage restrictions, but if Mod Hobby says this is not a public code, I will delete this post. Until then.... GET AFTER IT!!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw
A friend who races in GA, just passed along this coupon for Mod Hobby (www.modhobby.com). Basically, if you spend at least $135 or more of a product, you get 25% off every single make of tires, premounts and wheels. Coupon code is INSANE25OFF. Not sure if this was just for a special group or something as I haven't seen it advertised anywhere, but I just used it and the order is being processed!!!!!! I don't see any usage restrictions, but if Mod Hobby says this is not a public code, I will delete this post. Until then.... GET AFTER IT!!!!
Wow, well..umm...yah. News travels fast in the RC net world. It was a local club promo deal, since now that everyone knows, we will let it out to the public. Anyone is welcome to take advantage of this, not sure how long we will keep it active though. Keep in mind 1 day shipping to most areas in the Southeast. Thanks for the support.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by modhobby
Wow, well..umm...yah. News travels fast in the RC net world. It was a local club promo deal, since now that everyone knows, we will let it out to the public. Anyone is welcome to take advantage of this, not sure how long we will keep it active though. Keep in mind 1 day shipping to most areas in the Southeast. Thanks for the support.
I've never even heard of MODHobby until now, but I know now!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

modhobby is a great place to buy your rc stuff from
Old 03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MadRussian
modhobby is a great place to buy your rc stuff from
+1... Modhobby thanks again for the fire sale on the Losi 8T's a while back!
Old 03-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Alex has TON'S of stuff in stock....plus he's a cool guy.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarCrazy
I've never even heard of MODHobby until now, but I know now!
The modhobby guy's are cool people, they come to races have a good time and have ton's of parts for everybody, and they are racers, so they know what people need and want.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Woooooops.... sorry for letting the cat out of the bag! You've sponsored virtually all of the major races I've been to lately so I figured I would just pass along the news that one of your GA boys emailed me about. Hopefully this didn't cause you too much trouble.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by modhobby

I met the owner at Nitro Fever 2 weeks ago, nice guy. If I order some stuff, can you bring it to Bham this weekend instead of shipping? Let me know and I will get my order in. Please bring some AE parts this weekend too
Old 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Alex is a real cool guy. He sure helped me out last year at the SIC race, and he is also a BIG part of the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals event coming up in May.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Alex, you still comin' to the Battle?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:30 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

think only tire deal that trumped that was a 1day proline sale buy1 get1 free thing. 4get the place but they used to sponsor rcnitrotalk. i wish and i was glad i didnt have more $ that day

R
Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

The guys at modhobby are great I have ordered from them before, excellent customer service
Old 03-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joey Powell
Alex, you still comin' to the Battle?
Wow, guys thanks for the props.

Joey, I am torn about it. Since the Pro Series in Myrtle Beach is happening. I will have to decide like in a few days for sure. SO many good races happening at the same time or back to back.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
I met the owner at Nitro Fever 2 weeks ago, nice guy. If I order some stuff, can you bring it to Bham this weekend instead of shipping? Let me know and I will get my order in. Please bring some AE parts this weekend too
Thanks for the comments. Well, it looks like I am not going to make it to Nitro Fever this weekend due to our series opener here in Georgia (Dalton RC), I did pledge some CASH prizes for the Sportsman classes though, so I am in spirit there I think I have a team driver coming though, if he goes he can bring anything anyone needs, otherwise shipping only takes a day from here and another little know secret for the ModHobby site. FREE Ground shipping on ALL orders (except ones with coupons) to Alabama and Georgia always.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.