Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Few Questions about the MBX5T

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Few Questions about the MBX5T

Hey just wondering how long the MBX5T parts are going to be made for since the MBX6T is coming out later on as i am looking at getting one and i dont want to get one if parts are not going to be made after a little while of having it. Does any one have an idea on when the MBX6T or RC8T is coming out as i dont know if i should wait for either of them, Suggestions please. One last question is will the go tech .21 5 port get the truggy moving quick or is it not enough power and if any one has movies of it in there truggy post it up.
Thanks
Old 05-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Havent heard or seen anything about the mbx6t coming out yet. lots of talk but nothing concrete that i have seen. Even if it does come out getting parts for the 5t shouldnt be a problem, not that you need parts anyways the thing holds up awesome.

I dont follow the associated stuff so I cant speak about when their truggy will hit the market.

Go Tech 5 port will be enough power to get it going, shouldnt be a problem there. There are other motors I would choose over the go tech but thats just a personal opinion. Go Techs are good motors for the price, but I choose not to run them.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I think you'll have no problems with parts for the MBX5T. I run one and have never broke anything and i've took some nasty wrecks and always come out sweet. As for the RC8T, Who knows.

I've run a Novarossi P5X in my truggy and its a 5 port and it totally rips. I'm currently running a 821b that moded and it's an 8 port. I now run the P5X in my MBX5R buggy. I was told by a friend that the Go engines are the old Novarossi design. But thats just hear say from a friend that talked to Rb Mods.

Chuck
Old 05-18-2008, 02:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i heard about the 6T ,but no idea when is the release date ,anyway i got my 5T recently ,& i would say i'm impressed its durable ,we have quads down here & NO problem clearing the jumps ,so far im in the process of setting adjustment ,cause theres a tight ,so tight section ,anyway IMO this is the right time to grab a 5T kit ,cause the price was reduced ,& youre not gonna have problem on parts ,theres bunch in ebay hope it helps.................