Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Guys, Luther has posted his cell number, give him a call with any problems. Luther is an honest business man, it has been an honor to be part of his team, he is bringing in fantastic high quality products at really good prices, I thought my 2009 car was completely dialed, I can't wait to see this next version!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Default Parts

Motorama is here I will have parts on hand at the track so we will be prepared.We have Paul Snyder,Mark Christman,Kelby Roberts attending this race.

If there is any other drivers attending please let me know.

Its time to race
Old 02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

I cant believe Motorama is here already. I think that Kelby, Mark and myself will be a force to be reckoned with this year at Motorama. I am looking forward to seeing all of you TQ Racing guys at Motorama.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Addict

Good Luck to all the TQ drivers this at Motorama! Wish I could be there to help you all out. Any other TQ drivers besides me going to the Psycho Nitro Blast in a few weeks?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Good luck to team TQ, I need to save vaction for the gas nats this year!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

Default ...

See you at the PNB and the GCS races this year shannon. Always have fun racing with you! =)
Old 02-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Shannon I think Kelby will be there also
Old 02-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Addict

TQ racing took 3rd place this weekend in the first round of the Georgia Championship series. 146 racers attended and the track was killer.

Looking and getting ready for the Psycho! Its going to be a blast. 40 hours of practice is something sweet, will be some good times with the TQ testing and tuning.

Luther- Call a brother back!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Anyone have a spare center diff mount they can spare, its the 4 plastic pieces that hold the diff. Part #bb2018. Used is ok.

please&thanks
Old 02-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TQ NOOB
I just signed up for Pyscho Nitro Blast III and it reminded me of last year.

I took 2nd place a won a TQ buggy, the problem was.....it was an empty box??

The promoters and I have tried for almost a year now to get the buggy from Luther that was promised. All I heard in the beginnig of the year was that I was going to get the new buggy 09 model I guess, now I see TQ is on another version.

I have sent over 50 emails and PM's and still no buggy. So anyone considering TQ, you may want to think about who you are dealing with.

I do not want the buggy anymore, in fact if I did get it, I would like to give it to a kid or some racer that needs some help.

Luther, thanks for nothing!!!

Speedski

I can totally relate, I spent money on parts for my TQ's and haven't been able to get everything I've paid for. I keep getting excuses. I've purchased all kinds of stuff from companies in the US and never had problems getting what I've paid for. I wish you luck.

Team Losi here I come....

Good luck to all of you TQ drivers, both on and off the track !!

Last edited by Andrew_67; 03-04-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Default Come on this is Crazy now

Andrew we have done all we can to get every racer the product they need for the cars we carry,at the moment we are like any other company that is making a change to a new model.

We are still stocking as many parts for the old car as possible but it gets expensive and we have to transition forward.We had full parts support at Motorama and I gave parts out too three different racers that were not on our team free of charge.

We have been helping the Canada side as much as we can but as the model is changing then some parts have become scariest the factory only runs parts in big lots so it some times takes a minute when you are dealing with a older model because orders have to build if you are owed any parts for your car and we don't have them I will refund via paypal right now.But it seems now there are all these problems please I have heard enough I will fix anything so we can move on.

I don't want any driver to lose confidence with our product we are always at races and tracks to satisfy our customer base but we are the same as the rest of the companies when a model becomes discontinued we have to stock for the future,the SX8 09 is done it was a great car but technology has passed it so we have had to move on.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Master

Default Changes

We are going interactive again so all orders will now be going back thru the website I now that I make mistakes and guys will often call me for something and I will forget that's why I say please don't give me a order.

The TQ nitro products will be on the TQRACING.NET sight also and it will be able to handle orders with out me ever seeing them drivers will have a code for the deal and it will automatically print out and ship.

Andrew I love you guys you are the best and hanging out with you guys is great,I am sorry because this is all my fault and we will get it fixed and do better.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Default Return

Roy and Shannon will be at Psyco they will have parts and setup support if needed.

Thanks Racers
Old 02-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

PM sent Luther
Old 02-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Luther I tried to phone you but the number is out of service. I also sent email, got 1 reply asking what im looking for and replied to that, but not heard a word since.
I really need the center diff mount, part # bb2018. I helped another guy out by selling him one off my car and I thought I had a spare but I dont. Now I have a car that is sitting on the shelf useless.
On the sgrid you said you have enough parts to build 20 cars so Im sure you have this part. Please reply to my email stating stock status or not. I will even take a used one at this point. I even tried to contact nanda directly but their email is tits up.
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.