Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Hot Bodies Buggy!!??????? >

New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????

New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????

Old 05-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????

HEY GUYS
I just saw this on Neo Buggy and wanted to get sum feedback Im in the market for a new buggy my tried and true Mugen is over the hill and I want something fresh. I saw this headline on NeoBuggy wanted to know if you guys knew about it. I Talked to Travis at the Truggy Nats and he said H Bizzle was working on sumtin but I dont know if this is it.

New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????-neobuggyhb.jpg
Old 05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yes that is in regards to our new buggy that is coming out. There will continue to be teasers on our website as well as neobuggy. I wish I could divulge more information, however I can tell you that the buggy will be here in a few short months.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for the comment but what does the kaption mean!? Will it be all new or is it just another lightning?
Old 05-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Soooo is Hot Bodies a dead Company!? I always like there ads and the name but doesnt look like anyone cares about there stuff.

Should I be looking at something else instead!?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

By no means is Hot Bodies a dead company!!! Basically HPI started out with ready to run kits and then started a racing subsidary company known as Hot Bodies. Hot bodies then developed the LSP, which for it time was far more advanced then any other truggy available. The LSP was for the most part the first true truggy. Since then HB has come out with some amazing car kits, yet with no major pro team to back up their products. Now that HB has Travis Amezcua, Jesse Robbers, Jeremy Felles, Josh Alton, Atahsi Hara, and Ty Tessman along with others, we are now truely trying to distinguish ourselvers in the 1/8th scale market.

I can say that the new buggy with come with 16mm big bores and a new upper camber link setup. We have decided to venture away from the upper a-arm setup. Honestly those are about the only things that I am 100% sure that are garaunteed to change. There are many more things to come as far as a change but I am not at liberty to discuss those things right now. Keep checking in and I will post more information as I allowed to say. Thanks
Marcus
Old 05-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Tech Adept

Ive drove almost every truggy out there and I loved my LSP it was always dialed only complained was the hinge pin holders that would pull themselves apart but the truggy did awesome everywhere I drove it.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

The LSP was the first real long arm truggy made and it is still going strong. It seems like more and more people on here are running hot bodies stuff. I agree with Black, Hot bodies is definitely not a dead company.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Will Ty be running the car Up in reddeer alberta this month? Id like to get a good look at the car assuming his dad lets me LOL
Old 05-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Wow, I didn't realize Neo Buggy was going to create such a stir. I think Marcus did an excellent job of answering the questions but I wanted to chime in just a bit.

Monsteraddict- The story behind that pic is that the car has been redesigned from the ground up. The quote, "At least the wing is the same" is in reference to the fact that almost everything else on the car is new. Like Black mentioned we have a totally new lineup at HB USA and this car will be the first of many to showcase the talent of our awesome new engineering/R&D team.

Black- You're the man

HaulinBass- Ty won't have the new car until the Buggy Nats down here in Southern California, so I'm sure Gord will still let you look at his buggy at Red Deer. 8-)
Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like I wont get to see the car untill aug or sept. then, Its going to be silly to see how much faster ty will be with the new car he allready laps most of us two or three times in a main(or four times in my case).
Old 05-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Bass- When the new car is released I'm going to put the call into Ty that he must pass some of his chi onto you. This should bring you to within a lap of his pace.

*I was pitting for the team at the Truggy Nationals, and after watching Ty run for one tank I told him I didn't want to come race with him back in Canada because I'd leave embarrassed.* So you're not the only one.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

I was watching Ty run his qualifiers on liverc.com and Ty is super fast. Correct me if I am wrong Felles, but isn't Ty real young? 14-15ish?

Felles- Do you and HB need help pitting at the Worlds?
Old 05-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Tech Master

Black- Ty is 15 years young, but if he keeps coming to races with the HB crew we'll have him all grown up in no time.

Right now we have far fewer drivers than we have pit people for the Worlds. Hara will be running, and perhaps a couple of our Euro guys. The North American team is on the waiting list so I'm not even sure if they'll need me out there to pit.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Rookie

So is the new bug out yet!? I cant find pictures no matter how hard i try. Am i missing something? What is the name of the new car?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

I don't understand why Robbers is on the waiting list...didn't he get like 5th in the A at Nats?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service