New Hot Bodies Buggy!!??????? >

New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????

New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????

Old 05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

The new buggy looks awesome!!!

Colin
Attached Thumbnails New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????-nc08_459.jpg   New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????-nc08_429.jpg   New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????-nc08_404.jpg   New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????-nc08_222.jpg  
Old 05-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Monsteraddict- Hold your horses partner. I'm stoked that you're stoked about the new buggy and I promise to bring you info as it is released. Colin hooked it up with some pics of the prototype to wet your pallet, but you'll have to wait a bit before the full MacDaddy is released to the public.

Colin- Thanks for the hookup on the pics. They look awesome. That is actually a prototype car that Travis was running at the Dirt Nitro Challenge. The new buggy will look quite a bit different from that and feature some excellent additions that no buggy should be without.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Colin your pics are always sick, Usually the best on the grid good.
If you dont mind me asking could you send me a pm on what equipment you use? Im looking for something thats good with RCs at highspeed as well as possibly good for winter action shots.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Thanks guys!
The HB team has looked really good at all of the major races for the last year.

I am shooting with a Nikon D40X with the 70-200mm VR lens. Both are entry level pieces and very affordable. I haven't done any cropping, or photoshop manipulation to any of my pics. They are straight from the camera.

Colin
Old 05-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (96%+)

Hey
i have been following up on the HB buggy for a while now and i am thinking about purchasing one when the new one comes our or even be4, my first ever 8th scale buggy was the lightning rtr and i loved it! but i slowly got out of the 8th scale scene and when i came back i got the losi 8ight. but after a session off of racing i am looking to purchase a new HB buggy since i am not aware of anyone running one in Arizona. i would like to be running a totally different buggy then the losi and associated. i am looking to race in the Midwest round 3 pro series at leisure hours raceway at the end of jully with a new buggy. I was considering buying the lightning pro evo buggy and then once the new buggy has come out sell that buggy and purchase a new one. if anyone could give me some good advice and help me in the right direction that would be great! thanks Ethan!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Ethan- Unfortunately I think the new buggy is just going to miss the race at the end of July. There is a slight chance it will be here but it will most likely be in at the beginning of August.

The new buggy is a completely new design from the ground up and is designed strictly as a racing machine. Glad to hear you've had good luck with HB in the past. Things have only gotten better since you last owned one of our cars so I'm sure you'll love the new stuff.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jeremy Felles View Post
Ethan- Unfortunately I think the new buggy is just going to miss the race at the end of July. There is a slight chance it will be here but it will most likely be in at the beginning of August.

The new buggy is a completely new design from the ground up and is designed strictly as a racing machine. Glad to hear you've had good luck with HB in the past. Things have only gotten better since you last owned one of our cars so I'm sure you'll love the new stuff.

alright, sounds good for now i believe i will be purchasing the lightning pro 2 evo buggy. i should be getting that in the next couple of weeks. is their any advise and set up i could get? my local track out here is the nitro pit.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Ethan hey man glad to hear that you are wanting to run HB equipment again. Shoot me a pm and I will give a great starting setup and a few quick changes that will help make the car even better then it already is in stock trim.
Marcus
Old 05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Tech Master

rc- I would definitely follow Black's lead; he's had some great success with the Evo2. Those of us at the office have been running the prototype stuff so his knowledge is much more valuable with that platform. Good luck in your racing endeavors. We're out in AZ quite a bit, maybe I'll see you out there sometime.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Thnx for the help guys! Looks like the Mugen might be retired soon. I cant weight for more info.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Black, could you send me that starting setup also. The car looks great and I can't wait to race it.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Blacks set ups are pretty good but what makes him soo fast is his awesome pit man
Old 05-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default setup tips

Originally Posted by Black View Post
Ethan hey man glad to hear that you are wanting to run HB equipment again. Shoot me a pm and I will give a great starting setup and a few quick changes that will help make the car even better then it already is in stock trim.
Marcus
Hey man shoot me those also
Old 05-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Black View Post
Marcus
Done deal. sent you a PM. thanks
Old 05-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Re270--- +1 on the awesome pit man and the amazing paint!

Ok guys since I have quite a few requests for solid starting points I am just going to post it here for all to see.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.