Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Thumbs up HotBodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro RTR

HotBodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro RTR

http://hotbodiesonline.com/kit.php?partNo=66861&lang=en
Old 02-16-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

IMO LSP's have always been Junk...and this 1 wont change anything....RTR's suck and the lsp is sooo far behind the "curve" its like they dont even wnna try and compete....to each his own i guess.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

In my opinion the LSP's are great truggies, I race mine all the time and do very well with it. The Hot Bodies LSP started the truggy class, they came out with the first long arm truggy. They are the most durable truggies out IMO, I've had mine for over 6 months and have only broken 2 minor parts.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by crazy4wdracer
In my opinion the LSP's are great truggies, I race mine all the time and do very well with it. The Hot Bodies LSP started the truggy class, they came out with the first long arm truggy. They are the most durable truggies out IMO, I've had mine for over 6 months and have only broken 2 minor parts.

hah.....a LSP durable.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Integra- Have you ever even owned or driven an LSP? What kind of truggy do you have?
Old 02-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by crazy4wdracer
Integra- Have you ever even owned or driven an LSP? What kind of truggy do you have?

Never Owned 1 Personaly...but race with a guy who tried for Multiple Years to get the LSP to compete with the likes of the CRT and the Mugen when they were first commin out...Great Hotbodies pretty much did the first factory production truggy...But that dosent entitle them to Anything....over the years the truck has virtually stayed the same with little tweeks here and there...allum arms n jazz...but they never adressed the real issues...The crappy shocks....the bulks that are like Putty and Love to eat ring and pinion gears.....the crappy shock tower's....all of the above is basically the same even on the newest latest version...its like the savage...15 version's and they all have there issues....well..cept for the Xss....but thats a differnt story....Ive owned a Jammin as my first truggy...a Mugen for a month or 2...and now im onto the King of them all imo..the Losi...and i JUST recently like a week ago got the 8 buggy....which will be nice cuz the first buggy i had was a OFNA LX comp which turned out to be 1 of the Biggest TURDS on the track it wasen't even Funny.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, you're right that the lsp's do need some mods to be good race trucks. Mine has all the king headz mods and other mods too and mine is converted to electric so I can definitely keep up to other truggies spped wise, but with some mods I find the lsp to be a very competitive truggy. The next mod that I'll be doing is the shock towers off of the Lightning stadium 2 Pro.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Tech Regular

The LSP-R was too heavy and suffered badly from understeering, but its weight made it a very stable truck, it also needed a .28 to make it fly, which no longer made it competitive for races when other trucks were using .21s with 150cc tanks. The new LS2P however drives like a completely different machine, very light, very nimble, turns sharp, and it flies with a .21.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CieYcTdXfLs