Coming back

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I tried searching for a good answer to this question, but couldn't find anything. I used to race trucks about 10 years ago, but have been out of the loop since then. I don't have any of my trucks or anything anymore, so I am looking for a new truck. I definitely want to go with nitro. I'd like some suggestions at some entry level kits that aren't too expensive, have upgrade potential for the future, and that are good quality. I don't want anything prebuilt, or something that'll break real easy. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • are you talkind about a stadium truck, monster truck or truggy.
  • CEN Matrix TR

http://www.headrushhobbies.com/estor...itro%20Buggies
  • Looking more towards stadium or truggy. Don't want a monster truck.
  • i just gave you a link to a truggy
  • Oh sorry, was replying to DPowers.
  • try to keep an open mind towards what people suggest. Look at their sigs first, and then their avatar... more than likely they are a representative to the company. They'll push product like crazy
  • Quote: try to keep an open mind towards what people suggest. Look at their sigs first, and then their avatar... more than likely they are a representative to the company. They'll push product like crazy
    just how you push go engines like theres no tomarrow?
  • since alot of people think that a person driving for a company pushes their products i will give you a list of different trucks to look at and i dont endorse anything that i dont think is quality.

truggys
    OCM
    Mugen
    Losi 8t
    Cen
    jammin
    these are the ones i would like at for price and quality and support i know for a fact you will get A+ support with OCM.

stadium truck
    Associated GT2
    Losi Adam Drake
  • Quote: try to keep an open mind towards what people suggest. Look at their sigs first, and then their avatar... more than likely they are a representative to the company. They'll push product like crazy
    lol not every sponsored driver only pushes there sponsored product...a good sponsored driver will help out people with any product the person owns, wants, or are in the price range for...

so my first question is what is your price range???
  • Jammin should be in that Truggy list as well
  • Quote: Jammin should be in that Truggy list as well

Agreed. One of teh best, just look at the wins it has
  • I'd probably stay away from OCM like there is no tomorrow. The last that time that I saw one it was junk. That was this summer, so maybe they have changed some of there manufacturing problems, but if you are looking for bang for your buck look at the Caster Cars. Try this link
    www.teamcasterracing.com. I run a factory car and it is great. Very stable and fast. Good Luck!
  • Quote: Agreed. One of teh best, just look at the wins it has
    sorry forgot that one.
  • Quote: I'd probably stay away from OCM like there is no tomorrow. The last that time that I saw one it was junk. That was this summer, so maybe they have changed some of there manufacturing problems, but if you are looking for bang for your buck look at the Caster Cars. Try this link
    www.teamcasterracing.com. I run a factory car and it is great. Very stable and fast. Good Luck!
    i would say the same about caster and i know from experience