Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
trade gone bad, need help >

trade gone bad, need help

trade gone bad, need help

Old 12-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)
Default trade gone bad, need help

I need help in the Union Gap, Washington state area.I did a trade with a guy named Rick howard, he went by the name dethlok on here. I sent him a brand new Kyosho str for a used losi 8 and OS vspek, that I never recieved. If anyone knows him or will see him out racing my str somewhere, I will pay a reward for the return of my truck.

After I did not recieve the losi like I was promised, we spoke on the phone a few times, everything seemed good, like I would recieve my stuff, and then he disconnected his phone, and wont return my emails.

I dont want anyone to get in trouble, but if they can return my str, Ill gladly pay a reward, thanks.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

I would call the police in his hometown and let them get his attention. peace bro and GL

Trevor
Old 12-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Don't worry about getting anyone in trouble. People bring trouble upon themselves by doing stupid things like this. Call his hometown police.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T Lawrence
I need help in the Union Gap, Washington state area.I did a trade with a guy named Rick howard, he went by the name dethlok on here. I sent him a brand new Kyosho str for a used losi 8 and OS vspek, that I never recieved. If anyone knows him or will see him out racing my str somewhere, I will pay a reward for the return of my truck.

After I did not recieve the losi like I was promised, we spoke on the phone a few times, everything seemed good, like I would recieve my stuff, and then he disconnected his phone, and wont return my emails.

I dont want anyone to get in trouble, but if they can return my str, Ill gladly pay a reward, thanks.
Where are you located ? I am in Ellensburg, Wa. That's approx 30 north of Union Gap. If you email me, I can provide you with the 2 LHS numbers and the local track. They should know of this guy. The area isn't that big.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Travis(T Lawrence) is located in Taylorville, Il. which is near Springfield, Il.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pwnzor
Travis(T Lawrence) is located in Taylorville, Il. which is near Springfield, Il.
Thanx ... I'll wait for an email to see if we can get this figured out. Personally, these trade deals scare the hell outta me.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Regular

Good luck T Lawrence. I guess there are thiefs everywhere. Even in the great hobby of RC. It will definatly pay off to call the police in his town. Hopefully the address you sent it to was his. It's funny he's dumb enough to think no one may try to track him down te the address. This GEEK will get what's comin to him
Old 12-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

police wont do anything about this just drive to his hometown and beat the crap out of him.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

belive me I would, but im in Illinois, and this guy is in Washington state, so Ill just have to hope someone from his area can help me out.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

Originally Posted by nomobux
Where are you located ? I am in Ellensburg, Wa. That's approx 30 north of Union Gap. If you email me, I can provide you with the 2 LHS numbers and the local track. They should know of this guy. The area isn't that big.
any luck finding this dude yet.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Sound's like he needs a visit from Bennie tha Hook$$$$$$$$$

We "Reap" What we Sew...........
Old 12-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

that is terrible luck man! i had a close call but my deal came through at last. maybe you will get lucky and he will send it. keep us posted on what happens.