Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
CRT RTR or 8T RTR >

CRT RTR or 8T RTR

CRT RTR or 8T RTR

Old 11-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default CRT RTR or 8T RTR

I want to get a truggy and either looking at getting the CRT RTR or 8T RTR. I would of already bought the 8T but all the dramas I have heard about it (servos, clutches, ball ends etc.) kind of steered me away from it. I like the CRT but has smaller wheels and a new version (X2 or whatever) seems to be coming out later on which means I will have a outdated vehicle. Which do you think is better and why? (oh and I am not going Kyosho or Xray etc.)
Old 11-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Losi 8T hands down the best rtr truggy there is (and i do not own one), this is very nonbias...i would not be afraid of the clutch just study up on it...as far as the servos go, before you run the trug make sure the end points are set good...

reasons to go with the 8T are lighter, better radio (spectrum), better servos (JR), better engine, losi 427 has proven itself to be a great race engine, and all around better parts, more Al where you need it...