Like Tree3Likes

Mugen MBX6

Old 10-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Anyone have just a spare chassis laying around and possibly center front and rear driveshafts
Old 04-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Trying to find a new body for my mbx6r. Does the jconcepts mbx7/8 body fit in the mbx6r?

Thankyou
Old 06-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default will the mbx6 still be competitive in club races?

hi i just back into rc after 4 years, i also got a new engine on my mbx6 (novarossi 5t cl drake ed) i have to say i really enjoyed the new engine and there were no flameouts works well everyt now i plan to join clubr but people on my track are all using mbx8s and hb d817v2, will the mbx6 have a chance?
Old 06-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Yes, at club level the car really itself is not going to hold you back. untill you start racing with the pros earning $$$ the latest isnt needed at all and do not let anyone else tell you otherwise
But sure the newer cars are stronger and sometimes be easier to work on.. unless you buy an eight X, one of the hardest cars to work on, diff access is worse than the traditional.

A local fast guy here is still using an original d8(he bought all the local ones and all the parts he could to last forever) and blows everyone away, doesnt have a big budget, using like a futaba 4pk, never uses new tyres etc hell he still uses some old orion discovery engines.

Engines havnt really improved much in the last sort of 8 years, and the popularity opinion on the old vz spec'd engines is strong.

tyes is the biggest change and its the main thing.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by iplaygames
Yes, at club level the car really itself is not going to hold you back. untill you start racing with the pros earning $$$ the latest isnt needed at all and do not let anyone else tell you otherwise
But sure the newer cars are stronger and sometimes be easier to work on.. unless you buy an eight X, one of the hardest cars to work on, diff access is worse than the traditional.

A local fast guy here is still using an original d8(he bought all the local ones and all the parts he could to last forever) and blows everyone away, doesnt have a big budget, using like a futaba 4pk, never uses new tyres etc hell he still uses some old orion discovery engines.

Engines havnt really improved much in the last sort of 8 years, and the popularity opinion on the old vz spec'd engines is strong.

tyes is the biggest change and its the main thing.
wow!!! this is really really good to hear i am starting to feel down that my buggy might not be competitive enough even with new tires, oils, bearings and engine. Now it seems that all i have to improve is my driving, and that is what im hoping
Old 12-26-2020, 10:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

New to the site and my First nitro buggy.
Building an older MBX6. What throttle linkage kits fit this nitro buggy?
Any upgrades worth doing, or should I wait to get a newer kit after I get used to what I have?
Old 08-19-2021, 11:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default bodies

hello.does anyone know if force bitty body mbx6r fits new mugens mbx7-x8?
maybe it's too tight? thank you
Old 03-15-2022, 04:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Hello guys! Not so long ago im buy mbx6 eco buggy
Im very like it)
What tips you can give?
Old 05-31-2023, 07:45 AM
Tech Rookie

What are some cases where you would want the rear spinning faster??