Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

that video was bad ass!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Nice interview Ronda, but that writer needs to check his facts. Danica Patrick has not and will not race in Formula 1. You would think people would check their facts before posting an article.

In any event, good luck at the upcoming 1/8th nats.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hats off !

You put a lot of men to shame !

Happy racing !

Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Rhonda,

I wish to extend my thanks to you for offering to help my wife out yesterday (07-06-08) at Rev. She was in shock that someone would actually do that for her. I think she was on cloud 9 the rest of the day after that. It's people like you and Adam that make this hobby worth it all. Again, thank you soooo much.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes...Thank You Very Much!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Not a problem! I have been there many times. It's all about having fun. See you guys at Revelation.

Ronda Skelton
Old 09-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

A bunch of guys from my club had our ez-up next to the Losi RV yesterday at the worlds. Basically all day guys were coming up asking to take pictures with Rhonda (or doing the sketchy stealth pics move) or just coming up to chat with her. At no point during the entire day did Rhonda refuse a pic or brush off anyone that came up to her (even when she was in the middle of conversation or trying to grab something to eat). She really is a class act and a true ambassador for the hobby. After Drake didn't make the cut, you could tell she was naturally bummed, but she was still chatting it up with the guys from my club about new products. With the manufacturers doing little at the Worlds for the non-racers, it really was nice to see somebody going that far out of their way to make themselves accessible. Nice work Rhonda.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Snagged from Neobuggy while browsing pics...

Drake'ster and Ronda,.. two cool peoples. Hara is one fast dude too!

You can get them next time Drake! Ronda tell Drake no nookie till he wins a worlds.... LOL.

See you guys at the track...
Old 09-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

she's an awesome driver and great representative for our sport. excellent job!

Last edited by stump27; 09-22-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by soccerlaw
A bunch of guys from my club had our ez-up next to the Losi RV yesterday at the worlds. Basically all day guys were coming up asking to take pictures with Rhonda (or doing the sketchy stealth pics move) or just coming up to chat with her. At no point during the entire day did Rhonda refuse a pic or brush off anyone that came up to her (even when she was in the middle of conversation or trying to grab something to eat). She really is a class act and a true ambassador for the hobby. After Drake didn't make the cut, you could tell she was naturally bummed, but she was still chatting it up with the guys from my club about new products. With the manufacturers doing little at the Worlds for the non-racers, it really was nice to see somebody going that far out of their way to make themselves accessible. Nice work Rhonda.

Well done Rhonda. Kudos.

On another note, I hope to perhaps get my 11yr old daughter and my wife in to racing. They show some interest but are timid. Well and I need to save up some cash. hehe three people racing adds up.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by SQC049
Nice interview Ronda, but that writer needs to check his facts. Danica Patrick has not and will not race in Formula 1. You would think people would check their facts before posting an article.
Not to jack the thread, but ...

How do you know for a "fact" that Danica will not race in Formula 1?
Old 09-23-2008, 06:05 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok, all you leg-humpers, back on your leashes... she's taken.

It is good to have a few female racers around. (or a lot, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.) It makes it feel less like a geek sport. And it's even better when they have that level of talent/skill.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Ok, all you leg-humpers, back on your leashes... she's taken.
ROFLOL
Old 09-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wow Rohnda your a star over there and we here think your a great competitor and to have a conversation while having a Shrimp burrito from the taco vendors at Rev.(cuzz I can't finish ahead of you sometimes)yeah I can't even get a picture of me and Atushi(not that I want one, but if I could I would--sing it)

And pink,black and white are blinding fast colors.

"HAIL TO PINK"
Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

RC Gives Back is a fundraising store with the goal of granting a wish through the Make-A-Wish® Foundation. We are selling autographed R/C (Radio Controlled) memorabilia that has been donated by top drivers, manufacturers, and supporters from across the nation.

As some of may know, a team of five from Pro-Line has been given an opportunity to reach out to children with life threatening illnesses. Inspired by Kingdom Assignment (http://kingdomassignment.com/), the goal of RC Gives Back is to raise money by auctioning off RC related memorabilia that has been signed by professional drivers.

Response has been phenomenal! Thank you to the publications, manufacturers, and especially the drivers who have made this all possible!

We want to take an opportunity to pass along the link to the RC Gives Back ebay storefront. Please feel free to send this link to all your R/C contacts, friends and family.

Here is our store location:

http://stores.ebay.com/rcgivesback

(http://www.wishocie.org/).

Jeremy Kortz's Autographed 2004 Pro-Line Body/Wing
Authentic Autographed Jeremy Kortz Pro-Line Body/Wing

US $60.00

Ronda Skelton's Autographed 2008 Pro-Line Body
Authentic Autographed Ronda Skelton Pro-Line Body

US $60.00

Scott Hughes Autographed 2008 IFMAR Worlds Body/Wing
Authentic Autographed Scott Hughes Pro-Line Body/Wing

US $60.00

Matt Gosh Autographed 2008 IFMAR Worlds Body
Authentic Autographed Matt Gosh Body

US $60.00

Adam Drake's Autographed 2008 Losi Body
Authentic Autographed Adam Drake Body

US $60.00

Ryan Cavalieri Autographed Pro-Line Pit Mat
Authentic Autographed Ryan Cavalieri Pit Mat

US $20.00

Chad Bradley Autographed Mugen Beanie
Authentic Autographed Chad Bradley Beanie

US $25.00

Andy Moore Autographed 2008 PROTOform Mazda 6
Authentic Autographed Andy Moore Body

US $60.00

http://stores.ebay.com/rcgivesback

(http://www.wishocie.org/).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.