R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Like Champer (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/185003-like-champer.html)

kyo crane 10-08-2007 10:32 AM

Like Champer

Hi everyone.

Need some adivce and help.
I got a 1:8 truggy just last week, after getting it to run, found that the exh sound too loud. Try playing at the open space car park, but found police coming after my truggy:cry:
In singapore, i wonder where i can play this 1:8 truggy. Some place that can have fun but don't have to pay, like membership etc. Cause no money, after getting this truggy. Cause i like this truggy alot.:p
Or can i join anyone here for the play.

Thk:nod:

kyo crane 10-08-2007 10:37 AM

pipe....

follow up by my last thread.

maybe does anyone have any ideal how to reduce the sound....
cause my friend got a 1:8 truggy too. We are looking for solution.

Thk.:)

JeremyS 10-08-2007 12:14 PM

Let the cops run it for a tank and then they will leave you alone!!!!!

RACING MASON 10-08-2007 12:14 PM

:confused: Don't have any fields where there is not anyone who can here them run?

Funkymojo 10-09-2007 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by kyo crane (Post 3744589)
Hi everyone.

Need some adivce and help.
I got a 1:8 truggy just last week, after getting it to run, found that the exh sound too loud. Try playing at the open space car park, but found police coming after my truggy:cry:
In singapore, i wonder where i can play this 1:8 truggy. Some place that can have fun but don't have to pay, like membership etc. Cause no money, after getting this truggy. Cause i like this truggy alot.:p
Or can i join anyone here for the play.

Thk:nod:

Dude there is an awesome official offroad track in Singapore and it only cost a couple of bucks to bash for the whole day, just pay and play. Since you've already spent money on getting a truggy, what's a couple of bucks for track fee? Local tracks needs our support...i do hope you'll stop causing noise pollution around housing estates...:D

Funkymojo 10-09-2007 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by kyo crane (Post 3744607)
follow up by my last thread.

maybe does anyone have any ideal how to reduce the sound....
cause my friend got a 1:8 truggy too. We are looking for solution.

Thk.:)

You wanna reduce the sound? Play EP... :D

lobo 10-09-2007 07:22 AM

wuhahaha. 1/8 were never quiet for starts. go to a track. you can have the biggest loudest exhaust system there and no one will bother you. DUH!

kyo crane 10-09-2007 09:05 AM

thk for all the reply.

it seem like there is no hope to reduce the sound.
Hmmmm.... then can anyone tell me where i can get the loudest pipe there ever is, since i can't beat the sound then i'll go along with it.
(There a saying, if u can't fight it, go along with it.):D

by the way how much will i need to pay for the track per-day n where?

cause i have spend all my money for there truggy...:rolleyes:

hole hole... why my pocket have one big lol-bum....:cry:

lobo 10-09-2007 09:09 AM

Dude! you are in the US thread. unless you are from the US of A, pointless telling you where the tracks are.

If you are from SG, go to the i-racingwerks thread. all the details are there