RC companies GET ON SPONSORHOUSE! >

RC companies GET ON SPONSORHOUSE!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC companies GET ON SPONSORHOUSE!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:41 PM

Default RC companies GET ON SPONSORHOUSE!

Hello all,
I would just like to spread the word about SponsorHouse.com This site is a great way for RC racers and RC companies to get noticed and there is currently only one RC company on here, hpi racing, but I don't even think it is real. However there is a spot for RC racing and there are plenty of possible team drivers, etc. on here and plenty of free advertising for RC companies. All I ask is for the big RC companies and RC racers to give this site a try because it helps out racers (like me) who don't have a lot of dough but are capable of being amazing drivers with a little boost! So please everyone check this place out! Thanks!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Default.aspx
Old 09-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Already on there
Old 09-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Im sure thats a great resource, but I must say being sponsored doesnt take you to the next level (or shouldnt). Representing a company is the reward for getting to that next level yourself, and being loyal to a company.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Or you could start your own company and help others get to the next level!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I don't know if you know this or not, but being a sponsored driver is alot of work. There is much more to it then just getting products and testing prototypes. You are an infield race representative. You have to be on your best behavior on and off of the track, help anyone and everyone at their conveinance and on top of that you are expected to place well at all races, large and small. And thats only a brief overview. I'm not saying its not worth, it is by all means, but there is alot of work that goes into being a top level sponsored driver.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:49 AM

I am not talking about being a full ride factory racer I mean like just getting a discount here and there thats mainly what this site is used for, however you can get a full ride on here also! just please sign up and get more RCers on here!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

SponsorHouse got me my deal with Clutch Wipes for this year, and really I didn't even have to do anything. I just made up my profile and kept my results up to date, and one day I got a message saying I'd been offered a sponsorship position. There's also a couple other companies I've got my eye on for future deals, especially now that I have one name under my belt. I think it's an excellent site, I always wanted to give corporate sponsorship a shot in R/C but never really knew how to go about getting one. SponsorHouse really simplifies the process and at the same time gives its members (both the athletes and the companies) a lot of exposure.

^click here!^

Like Lane said, this isn't some massive pro deal, right now all I'm getting is a discount on Clutch Wipes products and I return the favor by putting their name on my doors and having a jug of the stuff in my pit for anyone to come and try out (works great for cleaning R/C bodies!). It can get bigger from here, or I can get a different sponsor next year. You can start and go wherever you can reach.

Last edited by OTE_TheMissile; 09-20-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Fantastic Idea!!!!! Kudos!!!
i ll have to give it a whirl.
T
Old 09-20-2007, 05:31 PM

whoever wants to can add me here http://www.loopd.com/members/lanebrainer205 thanks for givin this awesomeplace a try everyone!
Old 09-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

I've said for a long time that RC racing needs to get away from industry only sponsors if the sport is ever to grow. Lord knows ROAR hasn't done s--t to promote the hobby to the masses.

I'm trying hard to get Torco Fuels to come out with an RC nitro blend. email them at: [email protected] RC needs the exposure! How cool would it be to see Melony Troxel promoting RC at NHRA funny car events?!!!
Old 09-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by satoch
How cool would it be to see Melony Troxel promoting RC at NHRA funny car events?!!!
Any funny car driver be cool, But that be Uber Cool!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:01 PM

I agree with satoch because I am not talkin about just the big dogs like Losi, Associated, CEN, etc. I am also talkin about the little guys who make hop-ups for the cars and any other RC related company or buisness. so guys just remember the more people on sponsorhouse the higher the possibility the companies get on there!
Old 09-22-2007, 05:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

imo there are too many drivers that "get help" although i think its cool that companies like clutch wipes is looking at getting into this (drivers and wrenchers do get dirty) thing is when its a rc car/motor/parts maker that sponsers you they will want you to keep busy racing and promoting their product. meaning like if you always club race at your local track but there is a few big races within 300+ miles of you they will probably want you at the big races. so now that you have "free or cost reduced parts" you have now have extra traveling costs. i know a few guys that have actually turned down forms of sponsership due to the racers wanting to have control over their time and expenses (im not one of those but i talk to enough of them). also with there being so many big races all over imo it hurts the club racing. i think this is cool though for companies who's target market isnt rc car racing but their stuff can be used by racers.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

I tell ya, I get so pissed when I see Haas Avacadoes from Mexico sponsoring a vehicle in NASCAR and we can't get airtime on ESPN. Hell, they have cup stacking on ESPN!!! What the hell is ROAR and IFMAR doing? Why isn't RC on TV?
Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by satoch
I tell ya, I get so pissed when I see Haas Avacadoes from Mexico sponsoring a vehicle in NASCAR and we can't get airtime on ESPN. Hell, they have cup stacking on ESPN!!! What the hell is ROAR and IFMAR doing? Why isn't RC on TV?
Its a power issue. If RC grows too much or too fast, ROAR will lose their control of it. Someone else will come up with better and/or more innovative ideas. I appreciate ROAR getting us this far, but if RC is to make any headway into the main stream...ROAR wont be doing it (obviously).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.