Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
LOSI AFTERSHOCK, MGT, SAVAGE, OR T-MAXX >

LOSI AFTERSHOCK, MGT, SAVAGE, OR T-MAXX

LOSI AFTERSHOCK, MGT, SAVAGE, OR T-MAXX

Old 08-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)
Default LOSI AFTERSHOCK, MGT, SAVAGE, OR T-MAXX

Im looking for a basher slash racer? i need some info on the good and the bad of each one...or whichever u can give me info on
Old 08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

None of the above (Just my opinion). You can get a good race truggy for around the same price as most of the ones you mentioned.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

like?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Jammin, Losi, Kyosho and Mugen are all great choices. You can get them almost at the same price. I believe the Jammin RTR is going for 529 or you can get the kit for 549. Losi 8T is an awesome choice as well. The RTR goes for around 650 but it's worth it. Mugen and Kyosho are sold mainly in kits however the Kyosho ST-R os an RTR but I wasn't impressed. Go with what you local hobby shop carries the most parts for.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

the jammin is an awesome racer very durable but if you are into big jumps and a lot of back flips and stuff nothing takes the abuse like a savage or a lst.
I you want to race the monster truck buy a lst and then get another set of shocks for racing. a stiff set for bashing and a good plush set for racing. you can buy 17mm adapters that will work with the lst2. Them you can run all the truggy wheels and tire combos. I have an lst its a great basher and it runs with all the monster trucks in the monster truck class when ever i run it. But I also have a buggy and a truggy. So I always run my buggy its the funnest/most compedative class to race in. and any truggy will handle better than a monster truck but the monster truck is a fun class also.

I dont think I really answered any of your questions but if you buy a monster i would buy the lst2 its a great all around truck and tons of support and tech help from losi.

good luck