Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
OCM KAOS DOMINATING >

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Old 05-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Thats what was posted. Keller I thought you were the money behind OCM USA. Did you authorize this.
Originally Posted by skeller
I'm the money behind my wifes car...that's about it.

Who are you anyway?
I am confused again, If you do not have any involvement with the company then how do you get to talk to the factory about company issues. I am sure if I call Losi they would of not told me Gil Losi was planning on leaving unless I was a major stake holder in there company.
You thought I was the "money" behind OCM....I am not.

I never said I didn't have any involvment....I've been helping Alan with team/customer support since last year. Most everyone who frequents this thread knows me and my "involment" with the company as what I just stated.

It doesn't appear to me that you are being completely honest on this thread. All I asked you was who you are....that's a simple question that generally means that the person asking the question is asking for your name. So...in case my original question was misunderstood by you I will ask it again in a plain and unmistakeable fashion.....

What is your name....your real name that's on your drivers license or I.D. card and/or Social Security card?

A proper and correct response would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Steve Thompsom

I am not sure how that is relevant to OCM but whatever.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well guys, after reading what OCM had to say I am going out on a limb here and going to still carry OCM. I made a good parts order last week that I am still getting and another recently. So if any of you guys need any parts for you Kaos buggies let me know. I will have my inventory all updated with new parts and pics hopefully by the end of next week at holeshothobbies.com. If you need anything before then just PM me and I can let you know if I have it already or will be getting it. FYI, my site is down right now, I am making some changes to it and it should be back up in the morning, hopefully sooner.

Last edited by vnmsgt; 05-28-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

I am not sure how that is relevant to OCM but whatever.
Thank you very much Steve...now it doesn't appear that you are dodging any questions and everyone knows everyone now.

It's not relavant to OCM at all... I just like to know who I'm talking to.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cm27456
Guys this isn't the end of OCM, its just the end of Alan.

trust me only good things are to come.
you need to fire up the crack pipe my friend ....i have struggled and struggled to get things resolved with parts and shipments supposed to be shipped .and sitting on a dock in bum fuck egypt ..the one good thing in the usa that ocm had was alan ....i will run my buggy the rest of the year as i FINALLY have enough parts to make it through and then i will dump ocm like yesterdays newspaper ....and obtw where is the person from taiwan running the california distribution ctr ....ummmm that never happened and was promised by ocm .....anything i have heard from ocm has been empty promises and lies ....if you cant stand the heat get off of the track ....

i want people to understand also that i have been a part of this madness for almost a year and a half ...and alan burton has done more to try and keep things going and give support than just about anyone could....good job alan i would do the very same thing knowing what you have gone through ...i hope you land on your feet ...im sure you will .....anyone that supports this company past the parts they have ...needs to have there head examined .....
Old 05-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

guys, As the result of this very unfortunate situation I am forced to sell some OCM product.

I have brand new OCM buggies with tote bags for $150, crime fighter look alike tires(great compound) $19 per set, wheel organizers(holds 1 complete set) pr. $7, Redline pipes $15, all parts half price of cost(email me for list, tote bags $15, wheels, $10 per 6 pack(includes one wheel holder), fuel bottles $5, bodies $10(fit mugen) Awesome HD wings $7

email me for list @ [email protected]
Old 05-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

i would agree alan is a good guy.. this is definetly an unfortunate situation. ocm will get what they have coming to them in the end!! i assure you of that.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Alan,

Saw the PR on Neo. Was cruising by on the way to the NW Section and saw your deal here. Read both your biggies.

Bro... I don't know what to say other than I truely feel bad for your situation man! Keep your chin up and fight for what's right.

If you need to vent, give me a call dude. We probably need to catch up anyway. Although I would have prefered over a beer rather than this drama...

Stay strong..

Old 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Allllllll Mannnnnn. I was just getting ready to buy the buggy. Alan, all the best for you. I see a 8.5 in the near future.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Alan YGM
Old 05-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Out of curiosity, how many here either pre-paid for a truggy/buggy/parts and didn't receive it? And can prove it with a receipt (even one showing money paid via paypal)?

This is not an indictment of Alan, but of OCM....

I'm also curious if Alan has 50k in products why doesn't OCM have him send out what is due to people?

I have a bad feeling that if he sends it back, I'm not going to see my money or truck....
Old 05-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Come on guys get real. Your money is gone. I would take it up with the person you sent your money too. Seems really convenient to pass the blame to someone in another country in which US laws mean nothing. Did you send your money to Taiwan or the US? I would get my money back from the person I sent my money too. Please don't get mad at me for stating the obvious.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

You obviously don't know the whole story nor dealt with Alan Burton, so you know nothing of what you speak of, only what you read and interpret in your cynical mind....

You also don't understand how a foreign company is allowed to do business in the US....

Come on guys get real. Your money is gone. I would take it up with the person you sent your money too. Seems really convenient to pass the blame to someone in another country in which US laws mean nothing. Did you send your money to Taiwan or the US? I would get my money back from the person I sent my money too. Please don't get mad at me for stating the obvious.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

turbo racer, please refrain from postin on something u have no clue about. People like yourself make matters worse for people who have invested hard earned money. Maybe you mean no harm but I can't see where you even have a dog in this fight.

Jeff to answer your question:

One truggy, 8 engines to two seperate drivers, and I believe that is it but I have a list. Please do not worry or listen to others. I am not sending the product back until I have enough money to cover my salary, you, and the two others. I will personally sale off these items and retunr the funds to you on my behalf. I owe it to you guys.

I'll provide you with a email address to OCM to personally ask for the product or money. I am willing to make right on my own as I have given them every opportunity to do it for months now.

AB
Old 05-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Aburton, i sent you an email, i am interested in some stuff.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.