Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Thanks for looking into for me Alan. I have sent you a new email and pm.....lol

Guys what is frustrating about this is the potential that is lost. From all that I have see and heard is the product is a good one. The truggy has been fast everywhere it has gone. The price range is perfect of those racers looking for bang for the buck....but if you cannot support the products then it is not going to be something that will go over in a market flooded with great products. OCM had the ability to really grow in the US. I have a truggy and it is a very nice kit. Now I am torn on if to run a brand new truggy or sell and move on. Frustration is an understatement.

Jeff Werner
Old 05-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Turbo Racer, I for some reason feel like you are decieving the people on this thread in a effort to take focus off the people who did wrong(OCM). You signed up just today and for some reason hit this thread first with all of this.

I personally was nothing more than a employee for OCM. THey agreed to pay me each month, send product, etc and I transfered money to them as it came.

I feel as if I have let down these guys enough as it is. People follow my lead and this is the place I lead them to. Not a good feeling. So after talking with OCM for several days I was faced with a choice to make.

1. Send all product back and hope they were honest enough to send my pay and then handle everything to do with the guys owed product/money.

2. go with what my mind told me and keep the product and provide OCM with more than fair opportunity to have it shipped back. This is the only leverage I was left with. Had they paid the estimated $5k usd I would have had everything shipped back within 5 days.

So you may say what is to say they pay me and I even send the product? I offered to have it with UPS packaged up, take pictures, provide the shipping invoice and let them call to pay for the shipment and verify. Still they insisted I send everything and just "trust" them.

I also have one simple question for you:

Are you from the USA and are you actually who you say you are? It's very easy to look into the source of a IP address and I will be curious to know.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Come on guys get real. Your money is gone. I would take it up with the person you sent your money too. Seems really convenient to pass the blame to someone in another country in which US laws mean nothing. Did you send your money to Taiwan or the US? I would get my money back from the person I sent my money too. Please don't get mad at me for stating the obvious.

Dude...you joined this forum today and have done nothing but ask retarded questions and make ludacris statements about stuff you obviously know nothing about.

What's obvious is that you are a jackass who's sole purpose on this forum is to cause trouble for Alan and anyone involved in this matter.

What you should do now is turn on your TV and play one of your Designing Women DVD's and pull on your toy train. And don't be to depressed...it's not your fault you were breast fed by your dad.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

lol...

I would sometimes prefer to say things like that.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

That is hilarious!

Originally Posted by skeller
Dude...you joined this forum today and have done nothing but ask retarded questions and make ludacris statements about stuff you obviously know nothing about.

What's obvious is that you are a jackass who's sole purpose on this forum is to cause trouble for Alan and anyone involved in this matter.

What you should do now is turn on your TV and play one of your Designing Women DVD's and pull on your toy train. And don't be to depressed...it's not your fault you were breast fed by your dad.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

lol
Old 05-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry for asking what I thought where resonable questions. So now I get to be called retarded. I have a nephew that is actually retarted. If you spend one day with someone who is mentally challenged you will not make jokes like that again. Shame on you for saying it and shame on everyone else who thought it was funny. I will be certain to never purchase anything you people are involved with after those lovely comments.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Yeah and if we said you asked "gay questions" you'd tell us you had a nephew that is gay, blah, blah, blah...

As Forrest Gump would say; "Retarded is, what Retarded does"......

Sorry for asking what I thought where resonable questions. So now I get to be called retarded. I have a nephew that is actually retarted. If you spend one day with someone who is mentally challenged you will not make jokes like that again. Shame on you for saying it and shame on everyone else who thought it was funny. I will be certain to never purchase anything you people are involved with after those lovely comments.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

When I first got my OCM car I talked to some OCM team drivers and this is where I got my information from. They said they were OCM team drivers so I assumed they knew what they were talking about. Sorry if I was mislead, I won't post there names in fear of them being tar and feathered.
PS I won't waste my time posting personal things that they told me about Team OCM America.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Real Classy Bushyar15
There are Gay racers also.
This is a hobby, it should not be a place to show just how ignorant you are.
PS What is your real name so I can put a name to pure ignorance.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

thank you turbo racer.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

guys, let it go. He will only get worse if you feed him something.

thanks,

AB
Old 05-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Alright

Just blowin' off some steam....
Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

When I first got my OCM car I talked to some OCM team drivers and this is where I got my information from. They said they were OCM team drivers so I assumed they knew what they were talking about. Sorry if I was mislead, I won't post there names in fear of them being tar and feathered.
PS I won't waste my time posting personal things that they told me about Team OCM America.
First off...you don't want anyone on here to know anything about you. All you've done is try to create more problems and try to get people mad at Alan. My profile has all of my info in it....it may even have my phone number in it. Why? Cause I have nothing to hide from anyone on here. Yours doesn't have any personal info on it at all....you didn't even want to tell us your name.

Second off....I called you retarded for obvious reasons.

Third off....I also have a retarded nephew...and a retarded cousin who has to wear mittens so he doesn't poke his eyes out. Not to mention a quadraplegic cousin who does race r/c as well and has 3 gold medals in wheelchair rugby. So don't preach to me about saying things about people with problems.

Point is...if you weren't obviously trying to stir up trouble on here no one would have been rude to you.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This stuff is out of control. Alan is a good guy trying to support a product that apparently doesnt want to help it self. I appreciated the chance I had with the team, but decided to take a different direction a while ago. I wish Alan the best, and hope we can race somewhere together in the near future. I know one of my good buddies is pretty down about this. OCM let a lot of people down.

By the way Alan, the RC8 is pretty badass, not sure what direction you intend to go, but the car has been durable as hell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.