OFNA Warrenty

Old 08-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
And on the subject of JP pipes that were breaking at the tip did not require a a receipt because of the wrong pipe hanger (was not spring loaded) so we take tose pipes back and exchanges those for new ones without any questions we just require you to send it back so we can recv. the credit.

Dj
Ofna Racing
I wish I would have known this earlier. I had a Jammin X-1 CRT and a brand new jp-2 last season, and the button snapped off like so many others I have heard about. Now I can't find the pipe, It must have been thrown away because I thought it was a total loss. I guess it's my loss, I still have the header can I exchange that for a new one? Just joking! I like my jp-3 pipe alot more anyhow.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Initiate

I understand but it still leaves us honest folk with legit products without a warrenty. Unfortuantly, there does not seem to be a fix for those like me. Thanks for explaining it though. The guy on the phone just kept repeating himself and could not answer "why". I think I will put it behind me, learn a good lesson and just go race!
Old 09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jchas26
I understand but it still leaves us honest folk with legit products without a warrenty. Unfortuantly, there does not seem to be a fix for those like me. Thanks for explaining it though. The guy on the phone just kept repeating himself and could not answer "why". I think I will put it behind me, learn a good lesson and just go race!
I got a ofna crome top starter box brand new from my lhs and from the first time i used it i had problems when you push it down the brass contacts inside would arc really bad and then it started to melt the plastic in the box called ofna and they sent me a new one no questions asked they are a great company and very helpful.