ofna question

Old 07-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ofna question

Which one would you go with and why...? I have a chance to get a REALLY good deal on either the Ofna Ultra LX, or the Ofna MBX, which one is better/worse and what are the advantages/disadvantages of which cause both almost seem like the same car to me...
Old 07-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

how much are you paying??? cause neither are worth very much....they will break alot and nickel and dime you to death, by the time you finely give up spending money in broken parts you could have bough a much better buggy....
Old 07-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

i know this is not on your lise but maybe you should thank about geting a hyper 7...
Old 07-07-2007, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i agree for around 300 bucks you can get a brand new hyper 7 rtr . im running an ofna ravenger , this is my first 1/8 scale , it does ok now that i have the bugs worked out of it , but its definetly no comparison to the higher end buggies , next season ill be either running a jammin or and rc8 , leaning more towards the rc8 , but i wanna wait and see what happens with the rc8 .these good deals you found are they new or used??
Old 07-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If you are stuck on ofna get the hyper 7 or 8.

or even the jammin.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i run a jammin and they are definatly worth the money, my first buggy was a cheaper one and it constantly had things braking or going out. my suggestion would be to spend alittle more and get a better car from the beginning, i definatly wish i would have done that
Old 07-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

no i'm not really stuck on ofna but this guy i know is willing to let his MBX go for about $200 and it only has about 1 tank of gas run through it, and it has the .26 big block, but all in all i mean i was just getting it to learn off of, and i dont really know if it would be a good learner, with me getting my hpi sprint 2 and all, 'm really wondering if i would have the time..