Wiki Posts
Search

DX3.0 or M8 w/spektrum

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default DX3.0 or M8 w/spektrum

I don't know where to put this so if in the wrong spot move please. If you would buy one of these witch would it be the DX3.0 or the M8 w/spektrum modaul. Both are close to the same amount money wise used that I found.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default DX 3R

I would wait to see if they ever release the 3R first should be about 80 dollars more than a 3.0 but feature driven like a M11 or Futaba 3PK with built in Spectrum
Old 07-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

M-8 is a much better radio than the dx 3 s long as the M8 comes with a spektrum module. I love my m8. I would get an m11 but i cant justify the $ just to have a new one, it doesnt do much more :0)
Old 07-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I agree i have owned both the 3.0 and the M8 I sold the 3.0 to my brother the m8 has a ton more features but if they release the 3r that looks sweet might cost more but could be worth it watch for the reviews if you have time
Old 07-08-2007, 08:00 AM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have a 3.0 and a M8. M8 is better. The 3.0 is a good budget radio for your basher or something, but if you need a good race radio, the M8 is much better. I notice no performance difference between the two as far as response time or anything, but adjustment wise the M8 is much nicer. I still use my 3.0 as a backup and for my basher also so if I have a friend who wants to play too they can run something with the 3.0.

M11 is sweet too...played with one, tried to justify buying one, couldn't do it, I don't see enough improvement over the M8 other than it's shinier and has a cooler display.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Desolas
I have a 3.0 and a M8. M8 is better. The 3.0 is a good budget radio for your basher or something, but if you need a good race radio, the M8 is much better. I notice no performance difference between the two as far as response time or anything, but adjustment wise the M8 is much nicer. I still use my 3.0 as a backup and for my basher also so if I have a friend who wants to play too they can run something with the 3.0.

M11 is sweet too...played with one, tried to justify buying one, couldn't do it, I don't see enough improvement over the M8 other than it's shinier and has a cooler display.
I like my 3.0 im on a budget here no im just waiting to get a new contoler from santamy wife