Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck Championship Edition (SUTCE) >

GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck Championship Edition (SUTCE)

GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck Championship Edition (SUTCE)

Old 09-19-2022, 10:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck Championship Edition (SUTCE)

I own a rare GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck championship Edition (SUTCE). It is limited edition, only 1000 models made world-wide. This truck was rarely used ever since it was gifted to me when I was really young, and I have no idea how much it goes for. Now I am a freshman in university, and I'm trying to sell some of my items for money so I could help out my parents pay off some bills. I hope someone can help me, because I have been literally trying to find a solid price to sell this for a year already hahaha! Someone please inform me how much these could go for, thank you!

Old 09-20-2022, 07:36 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Here is from a quick eBay search

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36387999398...mis&media=COPY

It could be worth it to a collector, but the biggest issue is that itís an older model and parts arenít made for it anymore.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Sadly it's not the same truck in the link that you just sent, from what I've been searching there's none that is available in the online market as of now. There's one listed in worthpoint, which is a website that shows the prices of items that were already sold in ebay, but you'd have to pay to actually see the price.
Old 10-11-2022, 02:30 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Your best bet may be to throw it on eBay. Itís only worth what someone will payÖ and like I said before, unfortunately itís not made anymore and parts are scarce.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Thank you very much Jared, you're a big help