Like Tree347Likes

Mayako

Old 02-02-2022, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

The prototype Has massive traits that all the JQ's have had, I ran B2b my black ed vs the prototype...
But i guess if You owned a s21+ phone and i gave you a s21+ but said it was the s22+ youd think it was much faster too.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MonsterJuice View Post
The prototype Has massive traits that all the JQ's have had, I ran B2b my black ed vs the prototype...
But i guess if You owned a s21+ phone and i gave you a s21+ but said it was the s22+ youd think it was much faster too.
care to take videos next time to validate this BE and MX8 comparison? I would love to hear these findings.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

also the mayako is the fastest car I’ve ever driven on the same track compared to the NB48 2.0 Mugen mbx8, rc8b3.1, tlr 8ight x and the hb 819rs
Old 02-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

I dont understand Why i need to? I would run the car as my main car if i felt it was better - i have no reason to lie i bought the damn thing.
And why do i need to show someone else me driving around a track? you cant feel what im driving like so makes your point irrelevant.

im just lucky enough to be able to buy most Rc's available and choose for myself after using which i like more, is that a problem?
Old 02-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 289 (100%+)

I dont understand Why i need to? I would run the car as my main car if i felt it was better - i have no reason to lie i bought the damn thing.
And why do i need to show someone else me driving around a track? you cant feel what im driving like so makes your point irrelevant.

im just lucky enough to be able to buy most Rc's available and choose for myself after using which i like more, is that a problem?
Heck I'd love to see your collection of vehicles, always fun to see when someone really runs with getting them all !
ravage and 1/8 IC Fan like this.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Because your saying that it handles like a BE, all Iím asking is you provide video evidence. Should be pretty easy since you supposedly have a prototype and a BEÖ if you canít provide this your point is irrelevant
Old 02-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

compared to DR HB videos, i would not be buying a mayako based on that video lol
I have the prototype and will buy the production car just so i can have them and try it, then itll sit in the collection as i expect it to drive like a JQ.
I was watching a video of Tessman driving around Adobe speedway to try and make some type of comparison. Yes I know different track and weather, but it did confirm
that the Mayako looks odd. Must say Iím pretty glad I didnít jump on the Mayako bandwagon just yet. Hopefully the buggy will get better and David will do great at DNC.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mickey_B View Post
I was watching a video of Tessman driving around Adobe speedway to try and make some type of comparison. Yes I know different track and weather, but it did confirm
that the Mayako looks odd. Must say Iím pretty glad I didnít jump on the Mayako bandwagon just yet. Hopefully the buggy will get better and David will do great at DNC.
what looked odd?
Cain likes this.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by ravage View Post
what looked odd?

Old 02-02-2022, 06:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mickey_B View Post
so in other words you have no idea what you are talking about.👍
underway and J.Whiting like this.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

I dont understand Why i need to? I would run the car as my main car if i felt it was better - i have no reason to lie i bought the damn thing.And why do i need to show someone else me driving around a track? you cant feel what im driving like so makes your point irrelevant. im just lucky enough to be able to buy most Rc's available and choose for myself after using which i like more, is that a problem?
From the guy that just talks a big game all over rctech...
JQ Racing Mayako edition. still a personalised car designed for 1 persons driving style an ability.
​​​​​​​ taken from the best buggy 2021 thread somewhere here. I'm with Cain - pics or your full of S#@*
Medic29358 likes this.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I have been watching David's videos. First off I wish him nothing but good luck. He actually would take the time to answer my questions via messenger when he was still with HB. He didn't have to but did it anyway.

The bottom line is give him time with the new platform. He had the HB completely dialed. But he had the time in. DR is 1 of the 3 best drivers in the world imo. Give him some time.
ravage and Medic29358 like this.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jpz_67 View Post
I have been watching David's videos. First off I wish him nothing but good luck. He actually would take the time to answer my questions via messenger when he was still with HB. He didn't have to but did it anyway.

The bottom line is give him time with the new platform. He had the HB completely dialed. But he had the time in. DR is 1 of the 3 best drivers in the world imo. Give him some time.
this 💯💯👌🤌
Old 02-03-2022, 06:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Does anyone from the UK had a kit delivered? I am just checking if there is the additional 20% import taxes to be paid in top of the retail price?
Old 02-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairymuffin View Post
Track is really rough, looks no better than any other car out there, no special setup is gonna make a car look perfect on a blown out track, only a smart driver, he is taking the smart lines around the track. , I honestly wouldnít take anything negative from the video, and Iím the biggest non-supporter of JQ there is lol. Over the next few days here, Iím sure it will get better, curious as to his tire choice?
I agree that it doesn't look great, but I believe it's because of how blown out the track is and lack of other cars on the same surface to compare to. How rough a track is in reality can be nearly impossible to judge from a video filmed from that perspective. I don't think it was smart to release that video under those circumstances as the first DR "Testing" video from a marketing standpoint, but if a car works and wins consistently marketing won't really matter anyway.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.