Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newcomer to the forums looking for some insight

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Newcomer to the forums looking for some insight

Hey everyone, just joined the forums because ive been looking for the best way to go about possibly selling my truggy, if there is any interest. Its a HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6, bought it in 2012 and ran it maybe 10 time . Used to be huge into the hobby, have had a few Revo's and some losi buggys, but have just not had the time to keep up with it unfortunately and need to make some room in the garage. Anyone have a general idea of the worth/value of the car? Has a few sets of wheels, some misc extra parts like control arms and shocks and such. Robinson racing titanium drive gears and spindle, and some other upgrades. Engine was just past break in cycle and was running crazy strong, ill rebuild/oil and retune motor before sale most likely. Anyone have a rough idea of value or price range to aim for? Thanks ks for reading
Old 08-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Probably in the $350 area (maybe close to the $300), you can try ebay, facebook etc to try and sell it.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

On this site your looking at less then $200, u might get $200 if your lucky. On freebay $200-$250. Your talking about someone’s old RTR no offense! Tho once you sell it you start with a clean slate you can turn the tables and start making offers on someone else’s KIT and that could be something great since I’ve seen a lot go for cheap on here and bought a lot myself, a good kit in roller form could cost you $200 and getting everything else to make it run (engine pipe servos and radio) could be another $200-$350 AND you get what you WANT!!!and what you pay for! If you need any advice message me and I will get a few threads together for u to look at! Good luck.