Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jpz_67

Spower engines

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)
Default Spower engines

Does anyone know anything about these spower engines and which os speed they are

Old 02-16-2023, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by rcmania74
Does anyone know anything about these spower engines and which os speed they are

I got the S6TT it’s a Picco based engine. I sore up and done it was OS but it’s not. Have not even broken it in. They had then one sale for $200.00 is the only reason I got from donuts racing out of France. Also try to avoid ordering from Beach Rc I have had nothing but bad experiences with them.
Old 02-17-2023, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

MWRC Products (SWORKZ EU) sells them. They are great motors basically Picco or Os Speed rebranded motors.
I used their previous Spower S6 blue head picco based engines for a while. Super fast and reliable motors no problems whatsoever. The new grey head OS speed based one is basically a B2104 with a different cooling head. Red one is Picco P3TT rebrand.
Old 02-17-2023, 06:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
I got the S6TT it’s a Picco based engine. I sore up and done it was OS but it’s not. Have not even broken it in. They had then one sale for $200.00 is the only reason I got from donuts racing out of France. Also try to avoid ordering from Beach Rc I have had nothing but bad experiences with them.
If I may ask? Would you care to share on these bad experiences with Beach RC? I have not done a lot of business with them, but so far all my transactions have been good.
Derr429 and bratan like this.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by jpz_67
If I may ask? Would you care to share on these bad experiences with Beach RC? I have not done a lot of business with them, but so far all my transactions have been good.
I’m not going to take the bait or hash out my bad experiences with Beach RC on this forum. Sharing my experience WILL NOT change anyone’s mind about Beach RC and on top of that they would not care to fix the issue. It’s a subjective thing. Most people will not care no matter what is said or recommended.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
I’m not going to take the bait or hash out my bad experiences with Beach RC on this forum. Sharing my experience WILL NOT change anyone’s mind about Beach RC and on top of that they would not care to fix the issue. It’s a subjective thing. Most people will not care no matter what is said or recommended.
OK, fair enough sir.