Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redcat

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 09:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Redcat

Pretty new to this but have a decent understanding so sorry if it seems like a dumb question..I have a redcat shockwave off road nitro buggy and my throttle linkage and everything wasn't set right so my buddy moved my servo tray a little bit so my buggy would start and idle correct..I was very new to rc stuff at the time so I went with it..I know..kinda dumb..anyways my linkage bar ended up braking and I re centered throttle servo but now my questions are 1...what could I use as a throttle rod until I get new one in..will anything else work lol..and 2...since I re set my servo tray when I apply the brake the tray will pop back and forth real quick..why is this..is the score hole stripped and its slipping or do I have servo tray in wrong spot..I dont know how to tell which one it is..sorry for the long post and appreciate any help in advance...thanks!