Earthquake 3.5

Old 04-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Earthquake 3.5

I jst bought a nitro earthquake 3.5 i have got it running fairly good but sometime over half throttle it wants to bogg down than if u let off it and hit it again it will take off i noticed it did it more around corner so i made a loop in my pressure line so the fuel cnt splash in there and that helped a lil but still does it. It really does it more so when ir trying to whip dounuts it will do maybe one than boggs down i am very new to this idk if maybe it is still tuned wrong or if it is jst something stupid idk to look for i did put new fuel lines on it amd a new fuel filter thinking it mite be one of those any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for ur time
Old 04-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

It has the sh.21 engine and i have ran maybe 10 tanks though it including the breakin i called redcat and they told me the motor should run anywhere from 220 to 260 degrees does anyone no if thats correct i have my hsn set to where it runs aboit 200 but im not hundred percent sure how to set the low side