Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Still Looking for a LST 1 Fuel Tank >

Still Looking for a LST 1 Fuel Tank

Still Looking for a LST 1 Fuel Tank

Old 12-15-2017, 12:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Still Looking for a LST 1 Fuel Tank

I need a lst1 fuel tank!! Mine somehow got a hole in the bottom of it. Slow LST do you still have the tanks you said you had? I pm you. I have no problem paying for them, a new one which is unavailable and runs 15.00, I would pay 8.00 for 1 tank and 12.00 for 2 tanks, I would also include 5.00 for the shipping, I would send payment 1rst. I believe most people in this hobby are good people and would follow the honor system. Any one else who has a tank is welcome to respond.

Happy holidays
Old 12-15-2017, 05:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Send me your email address in a PM so I can send pics of the parts I have. I sent that via PM before and didn’t get a response.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

This is what I have for LST1/Aftershock parts. The tank is 170cc and still has the primer. The tank lid is off of another tank - it needs a new o-ring. Tank is otherwise complete.

Suspension parts - one full set of used suspension arms, axles, wheel hexes and wheel nuts, steering knuckles, etc. As pictured - what you see is what you get. One axle as seen in the picture is disassembled. I harvested parts to repair one of my trucks. You would need one Losi CVD rebuild kit and a pack of E-clips to make this suspension serviceable.

Whole pile of stuff for 3.2 Hamiltonís shipped to the lower 48. Thatís over half the cost this stuff new and this setup only has about a gallon of fuelís worth of time on it.
PM if interested.
The forum will not let me upload pictures for some reason. PM me your email address and Iíll email pics to you.

Tim
Old 12-17-2017, 05:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Still no response. You mustn’t need a fuel tank that bad.