Topeka On-Road Trophy Race 6-26

Old 06-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Topeka On-Road Trophy Race 6-26

Pre-registration is closed for our Trophy Race. At this point none of the classes are full, so if you have not pre-registered, we should have room for you. This is parking lot racing, so pit space should not be an issue. We will have (2) 5000W generators running, so if you don’t have your own generator, please bring an extension cord. We should have power to share if you need. Do bring a pop-up canopy or talk to someone about sharing theirs. Please do not ‘screw down’ your canopy, as we do not want to damage property that is not ours. We can tie the canopies together and weight them down, seems to work well.

Don’t underestimate the speed of the drivers that have registered. We have a Roar On-Road National Champion and several that are equally as fast, if not faster on any given day. And they do race hard while having a lot of fun. So far this year, we have had nothing but good clean hard racing, and lots of good sportsmanship. This race should be a fun time for all.

Jeremy has been scrubbing the lane dividers and prepping the racing setup. You won’t believe how bright and clean the dividers look now.

For those of you that don’t know me, as the race director and promoter, I try to run a good efficient show. I try to balance getting the race done in a timely fashion with giving everyone a fair amount of time to keep their equipment ready. This has been my goal all year, and has not & will not, change.

Please support our Trophy Race sponsors. We have several door prizes that will be given away to the drivers. And will have a cooler or 2 full of water to help ensure everyone stays hydrated.

We look forward to a competitive and FUN ‘warm’ day.

Thanks to our sponsors:
Dee & Mee Hobbies
Gravity RC
BoomRC
Pro-Line
Bellgate Distributors
Sweeps Racing
Dualsky
Highest RC

We will be running the original 2016 VTA and USGT weight and body rules, as posted in this RCTech.net thread.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/kansas-missouri-racing/944981-topeka-road-trophy-race-6-26-16-a.html

Lastly, if there should be any change due to weather, I will post here in RCTech, as well as the Dee & Mee Hobbies and Dee & Mee Hobbies On-Road Racing facebook pages.

We will look for you at the race this Sunday, June 26th.