Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Anybody local know anything about quadcopters? >

Anybody local know anything about quadcopters?

Anybody local know anything about quadcopters?

Old 07-29-2015, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Anybody local know anything about quadcopters?

I know most of the local members who post here, are primarily 4 wheel land based vehicle, but thought since we all like finding new ways to explore the R.C. world. So maybe there might be multirotor or quadcopter enthusiasts as well. Please feel free to message me as I am looking into building a 250 size fpv quad and would like help picking 2600 kv motors and 20-30amp esc, and programming and building a naza board, as well as setting up my camera and such. I am an experienced 3D Heli and EDF Jet Pilot and after racing short course trucks, and building a ball differential, with Cliff's supervision. I feel like nothings beyond my ability to learn.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I used to build custom multi rotors for ag imaging work. I didn't use the DJI stuff but do know that its really good. So, that seems like a solid choice. I haven't kept up with the latest so not sure what is good for components these days. You might want to check out the multi rotor forums on rcgroups to learn more- http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php