Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Need your help bring me Mt. Dew and Dorito's codes >

Need your help bring me Mt. Dew and Dorito's codes

Need your help bring me Mt. Dew and Dorito's codes

Old 11-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Need your help bring me Mt. Dew and Dorito's codes

So I didn't want to clutter the regular sales thread here with non rc stuff so I made a thread specifically for this, so as to not interfere with regular local sales and trading.

Hello, Plex Racers
I am asking for your help. I am trying to win a new Xbox One console, in the Every 2 minutes sweepstakes. Its a sweepstakes put on by Mountain Dew and Dorito's. To play you collect codes off Mountain Dew 20 ounce or 2 liter bottles under the cap, and printed inside 12 pack or 24 pack can boxs and on the inside of Dorito's bags. The way it works is you enter the code and you get 1 daily sweepstakes entry, to enter towards the daily drawing once. You also get a 100 points per cap or entry that you save and collect. You can use these points to bid on a Xbox One every 2 minutes. I need 35,000 points or so, the average amount of points it takes to win in a bid. I drank 10 sodas and collected 1,000 points in one week, so if you drink mountain dew alot and collect your bottles or eat doritos you can really help me. I know it seems like a lot of work for a stranger, but if you can take a sec and pm me me any codes off your caps I would be greatly appreciative. I also will pay or trade rc stuff for codes if you have a bunch of pop bottles or codes from mountain dew or doritos. I know there's someone here on rctech that probably has a bag full of bottles with codes that are going to be recycled keep your bottles I'm happy to have the caps with the codes This is not spam and I am posting in the appropriate forum.
If you don't want to give your codes away for free because your saving them for yourself, but realize your never going to get close to current 40k worth of points to win the average online bid. Then heres some stuff you might want to trade for.

I have some items for trade so your garbage you throw away might be worth something for once. All trades will be dependent on how many points you have.

Thunder Power 5000Mah 40c Lipo Less than 10 cycles cost $125 each new

JConcepts Barcodes (Green) 4 of them on Hazard 3mm Rims New

SC10 4x4 Stock Tires New 2 0f them

JConcepts Hazard Rims new 2 of them