Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
looking for Zack that owns Cliff's old xxx-sct >

looking for Zack that owns Cliff's old xxx-sct

looking for Zack that owns Cliff's old xxx-sct

Old 06-06-2013, 05:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default looking for Zack that owns Cliff's old xxx-sct

Looking for Zack to ask some questions about the setup on his truck. Pm me your number if that's ok.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey, I will be in Chicago Friday through Monday but I plan on racing Tuesday. Come and find me and we can look at my truck. Cliff had some fairly custom stuff going on and I have left it all for the most part and had great luck with the handling of the truck.

Zach
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Zach Wagner View Post
Hey, I will be in Chicago Friday through Monday but I plan on racing Tuesday. Come and find me and we can look at my truck. Cliff had some fairly custom stuff going on and I have left it all for the most part and had great luck with the handling of the truck.

Zach
Ok no problem. I was talking to him about it and told me to talk to you. I was not going to race Tuesday but I will try to stop up. Thanks!
Old 06-07-2013, 05:14 AM

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The XXX is still one of the best platforms out there...and as long as you can get parts, it will remain competitive for a long time!

The XXX does benefit greatly from the TLR upgrade kit, but the true "secret" is to install and maintain your ball diff and keep your bearings cleaned and lubed. Good tires, a free drive train and a little bit of experimenting with weight placement will put this truck on the podium every time.

Zach has been driving the hell out of that ol' Pro-2 truck and doing a great job of keeping it straight!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

I talked to him yesterday. I am going to try some different things on it and see what I can make of it. It runs pretty good but needs that little something that I did not know how to do. I will test it next sat and see how it does. Thanks cliff for your help.