Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway >

Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway

Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway

Old 06-04-2013, 05:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway

So I started to entertain the idea of holding a money race in late July or early August on my 80' bull ring in my backyard here in Lincoln. I wanted to just feel out some guys to see if there would be any interest in doing so. I want to run street stocks, bmods, latemodels, and 13.5 sprints. The entry list would be limited to 16-20 cars each class with an entry fee of $20 per car with half the purse going to the top three in each class. So $100 to win providing the class is full.

The catch is that one...its a total driver's track...its small and banked. Two I only have the inexpensive robitronic scoring equipment so each driver would need to buy their own transponder prior to coming but they could be switched between their cars.

The other thing is I need to figure out how much it would cost me to do this and if I want that many of you at my house...in town I will post some pics of the track later this week on my FB page but any thoughts initially would be great.

On a side not if anyone wants to get a transponder and come race sometime let me know...racers are always welcome.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Some current track pics...needs to be shaped a little more...
Attached Thumbnails Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway-060313195743.jpg   Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway-060313195934.jpg   Possible Money Race in Lincoln...Timber Ridge Raceway-060313195857.jpg  
Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Nice job, looks great!! I always wanted one of those but off-road in my backyard.