Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Anybody interested in going in on a group order of the new personal transponders? >

Anybody interested in going in on a group order of the new personal transponders?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody interested in going in on a group order of the new personal transponders?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Anybody interested in going in on a group order of the new personal transponders?

I'm wanting to get the newer/smaller personal transponder for myself and would like to see if anybody else would like to get one as well. You can find them here: http://www.mylaps.com/index.php/us_e...2C/rc/products. No matter how many transponders you order, shipping is $20. A single transponder is $90+$20(shipping)=110, a three pack is $240+$20(shipping)=$260 or just under $87 per transponder, and last of all a six pack is $465+$20(shipping)=$485 or just under $81 per transponder. I only want one for myself, so I need to find either two or five others to make this happen and not pay $110 for a transponder. If anybody is interested, let me know.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

No takers? Oh well, I'm going to be ordering 3 of them anyways. I'll get rid of them eventually.... I'll have 2 extras!
Old 05-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

I might be interested depending on how much I get back for selling my school school books back but I can't make any promises. Ill find out next week sometime and get back to you.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds good. Going to get them ordered tomorrow...
Old 05-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

I would be interested in going in on one of them... Ill let you know for sure by monday.