Wiki Posts
Search

General Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 07:50 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Driver's stand

Originally posted by proudwinner
Awesome! Thanx Chad O., Sean J. ,Mike P., Mike F., Lil-Timmy and all the others I don't know about for making this happen. If I had known the club needed some help Sat., I would have shown up. Tim, you got my number. Board Members, I'm contributing 20 new fluorescent orange wet noodles for the track, I'll have them by test-n-tune. It's not much but it's something.
Nice AVATAR Ralph
Old 02-12-2002, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

thanks Ralph! those are going to help out big time for the track
Old 02-12-2002, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Mike and Tim,

You guys will have to work out the 2400 pack because there is only one, however, since I read your posts, I started looking around and found that wicked little 1700 pack that I always used in my Mini. If one of you wants it, you are wecome to it since I need money to pay for all the unexpected added expenses from Orlando....

LMK something... Oh, and I'm working on the two articles you asked from me Tim- hopefully you'll have them this weekend with pics and everything. Also, we never did the R/C 101 thing- you think we should wait until after the test-n-tune and announce the date at T-n-T? Maybe we'll catch some newbies that way... All input is welcome- Oh, and everyone please give some input on things you think should be covered for both newbies (we were all there, right?) and maybe for the intermediates who would like for us to share the knowlege we've gained from the big races and from the team drivers.
Old 02-12-2002, 08:50 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Mike and Tim,

You guys will have to work out the 2400 pack because there is only one, however, since I read your posts, I started looking around and found that wicked little 1700 pack that I always used in my Mini. If one of you wants it, you are wecome to it since I need money to pay for all the unexpected added expenses from Orlando....
Tim you can have that 2400. Jason how much for that 1700 pack?
Old 02-12-2002, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

THANKS MIKE,

Jason is talking about offering a shop talk thing where people can come and have questions answered, and brush up on areas that they may not be strong on. I think its a great idea, anyone that can help Jason set this up let him or me know. I want to help but I think i need to attend it not contribut to it.LOL
Old 02-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Mike and Tim,

I started looking around and found that wicked little 1700 pack that I always used

1700 PACK!!!! tell me about it! stick pack? side by side? matched? unmatched? tell me tell me tell me tell me plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!

(If you haven't noticed....I need another one)
Old 02-12-2002, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Mike- does $20 sound fair?

Al- you'll have to duke it out with Mike bro- this is the bomb pack for mini or F1 since there's no need for run time... it has mad punch!
Old 02-12-2002, 03:06 PM
Regional Moderator

Mike- does $20 sound fair?

Al- you'll have to duke it out with Mike bro- this is the bomb pack for mini or F1 since there's no need for run time... it has mad punch!
Sounds good Jason. Do you want to hook up somewhere, wait until Test and Tune, leave it at HobbyLand? Let me know, I'm interested.

Here's my email address:
[email protected]
Old 02-12-2002, 03:09 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Modena AL

1700 PACK!!!! tell me about it! stick pack? side by side? matched? unmatched? tell me tell me tell me tell me plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!

(If you haven't noticed....I need another one)
Sorry Partner, you'll have to find a pack somewhere else. I got dibs on this one
Old 02-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Mike F

Sorry Partner, you'll have to find a pack somewhere else. I got dibs on this one
Old 02-12-2002, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Hoa! spank! spank!!!
Old 02-13-2002, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Congrats to Jason and Shawn, This was all I could find on finishing orders, Jason how did you do? Is there a site to go and see a complete list of all drivers

4wd Stock Sedan
B-Main Winner
Alex Lopez
C-Main Winner
Ryan Rhodes
D-Main Winner
David Pussman
E-Main Winner
Phil Couillard
F-Main Winner
Shawn McDaniel
G-Main Winner
Jason Gaskins
H-Main Winner
John Sturrock
I-Main Winner
Sean Clark
Old 02-13-2002, 07:14 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Modena AL

your making me feel bad man. If you really want it, then you can have it..............let me know Alan
Old 02-13-2002, 07:20 AM
Tech Regular

Mercy is for the weak mikehopper
Old 02-13-2002, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Tim- lol

Littledog- I was in the F main with Shawn. I placed 5th I think. My lap times were B main laptimes until a backmarker felt I should replace my rear arm...lol. It was still fun though

I was in the C main in 19turn rubber- I had a couple of A main laptimes, but occasionally bumped some pipes because I was driving more aggressive than I'm capable of driving.

My claim to fame is the 19turn rubber B main win at the club race Wednesday night. Since I had a decent qualifier and made the B main, there weren't really any out of control drivers that I had to deal with. I was able to concentrate on making a smooth run which helped me a lot.

And yes Tim, there ARE hackers at the big races too...lol This time it was MY fault for not qualifying good enough to get away from them. Regardless of that, we still had a great time and I was proud that Shawn won our main. He is the man of the week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.