R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing > MSRA (Memphis, TN)

Old 10-04-2001, 09:56 AM   #16
Tech Addict

Ol man Jeffo, Do's you have any 2400 packs you could loan me? buddy, pal, Mike F has my back with some 2000 for mini, but I'm havn some probs in Pro.
lil-timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2001, 02:09 PM   #17
Tech Addict

Oh I wonder who that could be????????? Hubba Hubba
Old 10-05-2001, 08:37 AM   #18
Tech Addict

I knew retirement would'nt suit you. Now we need to get stone out of his rocker.
Old 10-05-2001, 09:31 AM   #19
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing
Default Anonymous posters

Quote:
I think all suggestions made by anonymous posters should be deleted. Myself, Tim, Ralph, Shawn, Jeff, Matt, Andy, Alan, Fowler, and others are more than willing to let everyone know who we are. I'm not saying you have to put your social security number on here, just let us know who you are. I personally don't care to hear from someone who doesn't have the nutz to stand behind their comments.

BTW, don't give us any of that "I'm scared to put my name for my own security" crap. Your multi-million dollar Swiss bank account is NOT going to be hacked because you put your name on a r/c web board.
Taking all comments- LOL

BTW, for those who are still figuring out all the cool stuff on this board- all I did was copy (CTRL-[C]) my text from my post in the suggestion box, and then paste (CTRL-[V]) it into my reply here. Then I added the [quote ] [/quote ] tags without the spaces of course.
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 09:37 AM   #20
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Anonymous posters

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Please delete your non-suggestions from this thread.

Also- I have a suggestion-----
I think all suggestions made by anonymous posters should be deleted. Myself, Tim, Ralph, Shawn, Jeff, Matt, Andy, Alan, Fowler, and others are more than willing to let everyone know who we are. I'm not saying you have to put your social security number on here, just let us know who you are. I personally don't care to hear from someone who doesn't have the nutz to stand behind their comments.
How do you know this is not more than one person that might already have another screen name?

No matter who I am, the fact still remains that BigDog is moderating out the opinions that he feels are unpopular. I am not alone in my feelings or statements.

IN TIME I WILL REVEAL MY TRUE BEING!!!
ProudWhiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 11:05 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing
Default Re: Re: Anonymous posters

Quote:
Originally posted by ProudWhiner
No matter who I am, the fact still remains that BigDog is moderating out the opinions that he feels are unpopular. I am not alone in my feelings or statements.

IN TIME I WILL REVEAL MY TRUE BEING!!!
Your comment is false and unfounded. You are spreading propaganda. I have NEVER edited or deleted a post with the intent of influencing people toward my personal opinion. My moderating is strictly regulated to policing trash talk, bad attitudes, and cleaning up threads. If you aren't alone in your feelings, then why aren't others backing you up? Is it bacause they are afraid they will hurt my little feelings? lol. I think not. It's because they realize that no matter what my presonal opinions are, I'm only trying to better this club and our racing environment by spending my time moderating this forum. You won't see me because I'm scared someone will know what I said or suggested. I have no reason to hide behind my keyboard. Oh, and if I REALLY wanted to know who you are, all I have to do is an IP comparison between screeen names. Or maybe I already have.....
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 12:43 PM   #22
Tech Master

bigdog: LOL
Modena AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 12:50 PM   #23
Tech Addict

Boy this is just like racing, everyone bitchin at everyone, boy I thought i could only have this much fun on Sun and Sat. I think everyone has a point, good or bad, ID known or unknown. I have not noticed anyones comments to be entirely 100% wrong. At least shits getting out in the open, perhaps it stuff thats been under the carpet or assumed for too long. I don't know but we can't keep just attacking each other over differeces in opinon. Opinions are like assholes everyones got one, or two if you a freak.
Old 10-05-2001, 01:05 PM   #24
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Please delete your non-suggestions from this thread.

Also- I have a suggestion-----
Reagrding this... if any of my posts or suggestions are not valid, I would not post them if they were not valid, then I should be able to edit them to fit your hypicritical format. They should not be deleted. BigDog, according to one of your previous posts from today, you said that all suggestions are welcome. Just because someone's identity is unknown, doesn't mean that their points or suggestions are not valid.

This message board could be a platform to let people, like myself, that do not like to bring issues up publically, let their thoughts be known. If there is no discussion on the matter, then how will other club members, and most importantly, the board members know how people feel on the issue. You should not assume that all discussion is BAD. How do you know that that discussion could not sway certain people one way or the other, or is that what your afraid of? IS THAT WHY YOU WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE ANONYMOUS?
ProudWhiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 02:46 PM   #25
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BHenderson Send a message via MSN to BHenderson Send a message via Yahoo to BHenderson

Is the new track timing software going to be SPARC ver 1.0? does anyone know if this is what we are gonna use? Just curious.
BHenderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 06:02 PM   #26
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to ZER01
Arrow VIRUS ALERT!

This is kinda off the subject of R/C car racing but it's well worth the time it takes to read it. There is a new virus out named "Nimda", so before you go opening your e-mail check to see who it is from before you go ripping into it. I surely wouldn't like to see anyone leave because they were infected and had to format their hard drive. Race On!

Last edited by webspinner; 10-06-2001 at 02:20 AM.
ZER01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 06:25 PM   #27
Tech Master

damn terrorists....i bet they are behind this
Old 10-05-2001, 10:00 PM   #28
Tech Regular

not long ago i learned that life is a constant struggle.then i learned that if u constantly fight the struggle it fights back.when someone or something upsets me now i pretty much let it go.no matter how demeaning it is or embarasing it is.this just boils down to "let life be life".every one has their own personality,and physical diff.who cares!live your own life.let them do what they want.if u try to stop them or even ask them to stop that just makes them do it even more.allso there will be more so we will learn to deal with it in hour own way.let it roll off ower backs.if u don't it just makes your life a little more difficult.
littledog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 10:19 PM   #29
Tech Master

that was deep andy
Old 10-06-2001, 11:26 PM   #30
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to ZER01

hey Allen, whats wrong w/receiving private messages? I was gonna send you one but you got it disabled? What gives bro?

ZER01 is offline   Reply With Quote