Search

New location

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
Chris,

I will being going to Memphis in a few weeks to look at the track and maybe do a test and tune session with some of my MSRA brothers. I am pretty sure it will be fine but need to see first-hand to make sure. Yes, the Mugens (MRX4 and MTX4) along with my Xrays (NT1R and T2 007) will be making that trip. Not worried about rubber tires, just need to see how much the foams really hook up there.
We are looking forward to your visit

Originally Posted by Chris Adams
Awesome, if traction is really good like it has been in the past, ill be excited to come to beat the heat for a 4th straight year.
i know i will be seeing you in 2012!!!!
how about a real Beat tha Heat....under them lights??....3 qualifiers friday night, practice saturday all day if you like....saturday night lcq and mains.........Nice drive home Sunday!!....
Old 11-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by crazymike
IGT?? PFFFFFFT.... With 16' wide lanes, banked turns and hopefully a straight long enough to "stretch one out" on might as well go full on 1/8 scale.
Been drueling over the RX8 for weeks now!.....

I think IGT is more reasonable for someone to get started it that Class......
If it all works out we might be seeing a BUNCH of IGT'S.....anyone that is still hanging onto one might wanna dust her off!...FRANK,not to mention names
whatever you Race..1/10th, electric,gas,1/8th scale ......you are gonna love driving it on this Track!!
I had fun with 17.5 blinky!!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

I see you guambomb,you need to get both of yours going....

Juan,him and his brother have IGT cars......dust them thangs off bomb.....
Old 11-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Factory Seal
Been drueling over the RX8 for weeks now!.....

I think IGT is more reasonable for someone to get started it that Class......
If it all works out we might be seeing a BUNCH of IGT'S.....anyone that is still hanging onto one might wanna dust her off!...FRANK,not to mention names
whatever you Race..1/10th, electric,gas,1/8th scale ......you are gonna love driving it on this Track!!
I had fun with 17.5 blinky!!
I've been looking at them.. Hopefully they'll do an update to it next season that'll include all the option al stuff like they did the XT8. Either that or a Serpent, possibly a Kyosho. I wouldn't be caught dead running that "M word" brand. IGT would be allright if we could do an unlimited class.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I've been looking at them.. Hopefully they'll do an update to it next season that'll include all the option al stuff like they did the XT8. Either that or a Serpent, possibly a Kyosho. I wouldn't be caught dead running that "M word" brand. IGT would be allright if we could do an unlimited class.
Nothing wrong with those "M" word products. Been running them for years and have had some good luck with them (and plenty of trophies to boot). But, I also dabble with other brands as well (Serpent, Xray, Kyosho). Just have whatever you prefer ready because with this new track, it is time to shift gears to a higher level.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JLock
Nothing wrong with those "M" word products. Been running them for years and have had some good luck with them (and plenty of trophies to boot). But, I also dabble with other brands as well (Serpent, Xray, Kyosho). Just have whatever you prefer ready because with this new track, it is time to shift gears to a higher level.
LOL!! I hear ya buddy!! I don't really have anything against them. We used to give somebody (can't remember who at the moment) that ran offroad with us grief for running them just to push their buttons.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Suspended

We are looking forward to your visit

i know i will be seeing you in 2012!!!!
how about a real Beat tha Heat....under them lights??....3 qualifiers friday night, practice saturday all day if you like....saturday night lcq and mains.........Nice drive home Sunday!!....
Im not sure how driving at night would be. Those lights better be phenominal because I know it was wonky driving at the old track with the generator lights going. And, Im not sure how many people you would exclude by starting friday night. Keep it day time imo and cover/ac the drivers stand.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Chris Adams
cover/ac the drivers stand.
LOL!....your still gonna get hot anyway.....Memphis in Summer......Jeez!

Old 11-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

LOL!! I hear ya buddy!! I don't really have anything against them. We used to give somebody (can't remember who at the moment) that ran offroad with us grief for running them just to push their buttons.
freakin Scebo......He did start kicking everyones arse when he switched to them.........you know ...the 'M'word.........LMAO!!
Old 11-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Tech Initiate

freakin Scebo......He did start kicking everyones arse when he switched to them.........you know ...the 'M'word.........LMAO!!
Don't make me get mah shovel!!!

Last edited by crazymike; 11-19-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Don't make me get mah shovel!!!
i forgot all about that Race!!.....
Old 11-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Tech Initiate

I talked to my son on the way to the house tonight. He said he'd like to give 1/10 scale a shot so you can count one of us in. I wanna see how things are gonna go with either the IGT class or maybe 1/8 will take off now. Then I'll burn a hole in the Visa.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

so with this big of a track whats going to happen to vta/mini ?
also we have 3 full serpent 720s decked out with tons of spair parts and tires to keep them all running for a wile... pm me if interested
Old 11-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I talked to my son on the way to the house tonight. He said he'd like to give 1/10 scale a shot so you can count one of us in. I wanna see how things are gonna go with either the IGT class or maybe 1/8 will take off now. Then I'll burn a hole in the Visa.
Get ready to burn that hole in your Visa either way on 8th scale. I will tell you that you will be burning a bigger one with the 8th scale Lola over the 8th scale IGT cars. I run both and have a blast with both at most of the races I've attended. Just remember with 8th scale Lola, find you a good, cheap tire source because that is where a lot of your cost will occur.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
so with this big of a track whats going to happen to vta/mini ?
also we have 3 full serpent 720s decked out with tons of spair parts and tires to keep them all running for a wile... pm me if interested
nothing....they will do fine.....maybe nexttime someone will run a mini....and see...we ran 17.5blinky......it was FUN!....with lots of room to move around......noone to hold you up with wide lanes.......should be some GOOD RACING!......

you might change your mind about selling the Nitro cars though..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.