Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FALL BRAWL......

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Oh yea, almost forgot- I vote Donnie for race director/announcer again!!! He did a super great awesome spectacular stupendous unbelievable job! We should do everything the same, same times, same qualifiers, same tech everything. I like the idea of random tech. It was soo much easier for the race crew and I feel like it kept everyone honest.

Also big thanks again to Steve, Jamie, Donnie, Phil, Sid etc. Steve you handled all problems that popped up very well, kept things fair but fun, and made everyone feel welcome. You've come a long way and just like in the past when I didn't hesitate to point out your mistakes, by the same token I don't hesitate to applaud your accomplishments. Great job!

So we have what, 9 weeks to prepare?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I agree with BigDog's comments as far as the layout is concerned. Loved how technical it was (thanks to Chris from what I heard). I also agree with having Donnie as the race announcer for sure!!! He did a fantastic job and would like for him to announce the Fall Brawl race. The MSRA crew keep doing a good job like you have always done. Everyone that has come up to race from Texas have nothing but good things to tell me out their racing experience there. They just wish that you guys can turn the humidity down!!

BigDog,

I will have my NT1R fully operational and ready to roll by the fall race. The Mugen let me down at the wrong time (again) and I will be rocking the Xray next time (my times when running weren't too far off from you guys). So, don't count me out of the nitro mix just yet!! See you in 9 weeks!!
Old 07-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Oh yea, almost forgot- I vote Donnie for race director/announcer again!!! He did a super great awesome spectacular stupendous unbelievable job! We should do everything the same, same times, same qualifiers, same tech everything. I like the idea of random tech. It was soo much easier for the race crew and I feel like it kept everyone honest.

Also big thanks again to Steve, Jamie, Donnie, Phil, Sid etc. Steve you handled all problems that popped up very well, kept things fair but fun, and made everyone feel welcome. You've come a long way and just like in the past when I didn't hesitate to point out your mistakes, by the same token I don't hesitate to applaud your accomplishments. Great job!

Its going to be a long 9 Weeks!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Tech Addict

Yes I agree Donnie did an awesome job Sunday I wasn't at the event Sunday due to another venue ... But Donnie you did an awesome job as race director ... As well Jamie ... Sid ... Steve and the rest of the crew ......

Bigdog if I put the other car together .... I won't have a great pit guy ..... But I guess I can hire ... My offroad pit guy .... Newsome ...

Then I'll have two cars in the event .... I get to feel what ... Smoke ... Feels when I will be a owner - racer
Old 07-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
Team Oneway,

What will be the spec tire for the electric touring classes for this race? Just thought I would ask and get that question out of the way now.
If we do the X-RAY Challenge it will be Jaco. If not we can use the solaris again everyone like them. But will let you know when we do...
Old 07-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing

Thanks
Old 07-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
BigDog,

I will have my NT1R fully operational and ready to roll by the fall race. The Mugen let me down at the wrong time (again) and I will be rocking the Xray next time (my times when running weren't too far off from you guys). So, don't count me out of the nitro mix just yet!! See you in 9 weeks!!
Aahhh sweeeet!! Yea to be honest, even if you're running killer lap times, I know you and Sid don't have the best record for finishing...lol
I would really like to see you be more competitive in expert nitro Juan. This past weekend kinda jogged my memory with the nitro sedans and I also learned quite a bit concerning the NT1. If there's anything I can help you with PM please! Or you can call or txt if you like- 901-870-7220 Come to think of it, txt is prolly better since I can't always answer at work.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Looks Like I will be Joining you all in nitro
Old 07-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

XRAY?....AE TC5 won in one TC class and finish 3rd in another?....what Xray?

I see ya in Oct
Old 07-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

This is going to be big!!
Old 07-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

It was nice meeting you guys at BTH, is the F104 class going to be included at this one? Looking forward to racing with you guys.

Paul.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ParacordPaul
Hey Guys,

It was nice meeting you guys at BTH, is the F104 class going to be included at this one? Looking forward to racing with you guys.

Paul.
If there are 5 or more!!!! There will be.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Thank's everyone...............I would concider it an honor and privilege to announce this event.............

Trying to get me an NT1 for this one........

All i have to say is ............

LETS GET READY TO RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLEE!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigblockt-maxx
Looks Like I will be Joining you all in nitro
When are you gonna be ready to order your kit??
Old 07-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Factory Seal
When are you gonna be ready to order your kit??
Im thinking 2 weeks, maybe more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.