Like Tree289Likes

Tekno MT410

Old 03-24-2020, 10:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Norse View Post
Thank you much Blair this is good to know one does not need to drop an additional 200 to 300 in upgrade parts. What is the biggest motor you can install without making any mods
I run a 4076 non-sensored (76mm) with MMX in an EB48 (same chassis), but it is tight. It works ok because I have chassis bracing that stops all flex, it would not be ok without it and flex would probably have the motor hit the ESC. If I had to do it again, I would stick to 74mm which is regular Truggy can and more than enough torque.
Norse likes this.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

[QUOTQE=nicochau;15614924]I run a 4076 non-sensored (76mm) with MMX in an EB48 (same chassis), but it is tight. It works ok because I have chassis bracing that stops all flex, it would not be ok without it and flex would probably have the motor hit the ESC. If I had to do it again, I would stick to 74mm which is regular Truggy can and more than enough torque.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info. 74mm can it is then
nicochau likes this.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Tech Initiate

2200kv 4s what pinion and spur gear should I run?

Does the kit come with a spur gear. Can someone please let me know what teeth count spur and pinion gear I should get as I would like to purchase some spare just in case I dont set the gear mesh correctly thanks

Got my kit in the mail man I can not wait.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ReMiXeDg View Post
2200kv 4s what pinion and spur gear should I run?

Does the kit come with a spur gear. Can someone please let me know what teeth count spur and pinion gear I should get as I would like to purchase some spare just in case I dont set the gear mesh correctly thanks

Got my kit in the mail man I can not wait.
i run mine on 4s with stock spur and 15t pinion and it flies