losi lst/xl2e

Old 06-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default losi lst/xl2e

got a few question here and hoping i can get answers, my friend has tons of lst parts but not enough to build to electric LST, we still need parts to complete, my question is can we use the xl2e parts?? is it a direct drop in? like chassis, bulkheads and more since the latter has tons of parts in the market, im new to lst so i really need an advice before purchasing some xl2e parts, thank you..
Old 06-16-2016, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

There are 3 basic versions of the LST.

LST1 = LST, Aftershock, Raminator, Baja Bug. These trucks are all basically the same except the engine that came with them, reverse and the material the shocks were made out of.

LST2 = Same as the LST but with stronger suspension arms, c-hubs and knuckles. Everything on the chassis, including the bulkheads, is the same as the LST. You can swap back to LST suspension if wanted (no reason why you'd want to though) without changing anything on the chassis. Just pull out the hinge pins and put whatever version of suspension you want on.

XXL, XXL2, XXL2e = Same as LST2 except the chassis was lengthened.

So no matter which version of LST you have you can use Losi's XXL2e conversion kit.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

I did the same thing your trying to do, I had an aftershock that has been converted to the xxl2e. You can pick up the whole xxl suspension on ebay dirt cheap, the a arms, hubs, pins and e clips and even the bearings with them. I think I did the whole suspension for less than $20 from chop shops. I then picked up the xxl chassis for the longer length for $30 and the center shafts for $20. I then sold off the old aftershock parts
Old 06-16-2016, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

now i can start my purchase, thanks guys..