Search
Like Tree9Likes

NEW!!! Arrma Nero 6S 1/8 Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Steel_Rain
Well..it's official. The Nero product line has been entirely removed from the Tower Hobbies/Arrma (US) Website.

All the parts are still showing on Tower's site thankfully.

I really...really hope this doesn't mean the end to the Nero chassis. Maybe a re-release with different suspension to satisfy the obvious legal need from Traxxas?

Ugh.

I love my Big Rock. I know it's not a perfect truck...but I was looking forward to a V2 version of this chassis in the near future. Once the bugs are worked out of it...it's an amazing vehicle.
This is really sad to see honestly, I never got to drive but did go to pick one up at Hobbytown and the salesman talked me out of it and into a Kraton they had some nero's with issues with the locking diff servos and I didn't want to have to worry so I went Kraton.

I am like you I hope they can find a way to resurrect the Nero with this lawsuit and all, I have a feeling they won't be able too. I hope I am wrong with this one.