Wiki Posts
Search

Run of RC Monster Slipperential V1 for Gorillamaxx G1 or G2/3

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DarkSammy
Yeah wont fit the savage I am sorry. The V1 Slipperential was designed specifically for the early Gorillamaxx trucks.

BUT, the most up to date RC Monster Slipperential will fit into a Alza Centre Mount "I think" but Mike would be able to confirm this for you if you wanted me to ask. Check it out here:

http://rc-monster.com/proddetail.php...%28patented%29
It will absolutely fit. I had a slipperential in my Savage XL Alza for awhile. I didn't care much for the heat that got generated from the slipper tho so I went back to a vorza. Will say this tho, RCM makes top quality stuff.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

Which version of slipperential are you referring to? If it is the most recent version still being sold today, then I would agree with you 100%:

But this thread is about the V1 Slipperential which was Mike's 1st design, and specifically made for the Gorillamaxx platform. I could be wrong though, and am always happy to learn new things...

Do you have any pics of the slipperential installed on ur savage? I have a savage and love that platform too, would be cool to see
Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 PM
Suspended

Which version of slipperential are you referring to? If it is the most recent version still being sold today, then I would agree with you 100%:

But this thread is about the V1 Slipperential which was Mike's 1st design, and specifically made for the Gorillamaxx platform. I could be wrong though, and am always happy to learn new things...

Do you have any pics of the slipperential installed on ur savage? I have a savage and love that platform too, would be cool to see
I can send you a picture of the slipperential. Send me a text @ 9253377489. It's at least a few years old. Also considering selling it fit a good price. Let me know if you're interested. Either way in happy to send you a photo. Definitely fits tho, had it in the alza center diff kit for a few packs.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:42 PM
Suspended

I can send you a picture of the slipperential. Send me a text @ 9253377489. It's at least a few years old. Also considering selling it fit a good price. Let me know if you're interested. Either way in happy to send you a photo. Definitely fits tho, had it in the alza center diff kit for a few packs.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:32 PM
Tech Regular

I think you are referring to the latest version slipperential that I referenced above with a link. That will fit in an alza centre diff mount no problem, while the V1 will not. If you take a look at the original posts you will see what I mean
Old 01-28-2016, 04:44 AM
Suspended

I think you are referring to the latest version slipperential that I referenced above with a link. That will fit in an alza centre diff mount no problem, while the V1 will not. If you take a look at the original posts you will see what I mean
Yep. My mistake. You are correct.